• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break |OT| We'll Be Right Back After This Commercial Break

How do you buy this on PC?

I have Windows 10 but the Store app only shows music for "Quantum Break"

Is there a special store I have to download or something?

How do you buy this on PC?

I have Windows 10 but the Store app only shows music for "Quantum Break"

Is there a special store I have to download or something?

It's not up yet on the store. For some reason preorders don't exist on the Win10 store, coming later this year apparently (lol).

It's not up yet on the store. For some reason preorders don't exist on the Win10 store, coming later this year apparently (lol).

Man I thought I was stupid or something, trying to google it but nothing

After all the brainwashing for preordering pretty much every AAA release for the past several years its quite bizarre to see nothing - not even an entry with "coming soon" on the app store

Fucking Remedy!!! Game is absolutely fantastic, sound (guns sound ridiculous) , gunplay, time power, holy fucking shit!!! And that Alan Wake episode at the beginning, sequel is coming, I'm telling you guys :D Love it!

For people asking about difficulty, start on hard, game is easy enough to start on this difficulty

shoreu

Is the game supposed to be super grainy. Like a layer of static or some shit.

On x1

Also did anyone catch the Alan wake chalkboard?

Totally awesome.

jediyoshi

If I plan to buy this on PC tonight, is there a way to preorder the Xbox One version and qualify for the PC version on a PC?

For people with PC version, whats the download?

Do you have to download the TV series in order to play it? (Or can it be streamed)

Is the game supposed to be super grainy. Like a layer of static or some shit.

On x1

This is happening to me too. It is INSANE. A friend of mine says its not happening to him though. I am going through my tv settings, but i dont know much about this stuff so i dont even know if it would fix it lol

kodecraft

This is happening to me too. It is INSANE. A friend of mine says its not happening to him though. I am going through my tv settings, but i dont know much about this stuff so i dont even know if it would fix it lol

It's called film grain and is an aesthetic choice by the devs.

Nowise10

It is definitely a design choice

edit: ^^

shoreu

Shits driving me crazy man WTF lol

OMG why did they do this to us it looks awful.

GHG

Gold Member
Is it still crossbuy if you get this on the Xbox one store or was that only for preorders?

Nutter

The guy complaining about having to use a controller for a shooter.. well I mean this is a third person shooter and not an FPS. I can see why a controller would be better.

Looking forward to this gem tomorrow!

Fucking Remedy!!! Game is absolutely fantastic, sound (guns sound ridiculous) , gunplay, time power, holy fucking shit!!! And that Alan Wake episode at the beginning, sequel is coming, I'm telling you guys :D Love it!

For people asking about difficulty, start on hard, game is easy enough to start on this difficulty

Ahhh fucking spoilers dude.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
beautiful game. story has me already.

also, was that a trailer for alan wake's return?

golem

MS page said during the week of April 5th, so tomorrow or in 3 days. We have no clue.

fAMb.png

Top Bottom