• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead announces 20th anniversary edition of OK Computer/includes Lift, Man Of War

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?

Out June 23rd. Box set and vinyl editions available as well as CD, digital.

Remastered from the original analogue tapes.

D6no8CZ.jpg

Kyonashi

£23 for a three-vinyl set is really reasonable, that's awesome.

But I'm totally gonna drop the cash for the £100 version aren't I...

Almost $30 for the vinyl of this.

I might pull the trigger on that because I'd love to hear OK Computer on some great speakers.

If they did this for Kid A, I'd buy the most expensive version in a damn heartbeat.

OMFFFGGGGG

unless you fast forwarded through meeting people is easy to listen to "man of war" at least a hundred times i don't want to hear a FUCKING WORD

LIFT
WE MADE IT
WE FUCKING MADE IT

OSHAN

Man 48 bucks after shipping. Is direct going to be the only option or will I be able to get this at my local record store?

Is there any kind of rarity for the Airbag/How Am I Driving EP? I bought it when it came out and I still have the tracks in iTunes, though I got rid of the actual disc some time ago.

I don't see it on Spotify or Apple Music which makes me wonder. Is it hard to come by? It's a great EP.

i figured this would happen one day and that would be the day i got into vinyl. guess i need to buy some things!

Is there any kind of rarity for the Airbag/How Am I Driving EP? I bought it when it came out and I still have the tracks in iTunes, though I got rid of the actual disc some time ago.

I don't see it on Spotify or Apple Music which makes me wonder. Is it hard to come by? It's a great EP.

i have that CD somewhere on the other side of the world and it was surprisingly common (for an EP) in UK record stores throughout the early 2000s, so it shouldn't be too rare. it is great, though.

Schmitty

Looks like all the ones shipping from their website are coming from UK. It estimates a $19 shipping charge to get to NYC. I will wait to see if that changes or Amazon will carry it.

Top Bottom