• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore Price Revealed $39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99

Kieli

It's annoying that when a publisher decides to price reasonably, everyone automatically assumes the worst. :\

It's annoying that when a publisher decides to price reasonably, everyone automatically assumes the worst. :\
Well, we're still dealing with Inafune's meddling in Mighty No 9. and it's an unproven studio.
None of the other big MS titles are $40, right? So it's not like MS is adopting better pricing models

maxcriden

A FEATURE-RICH EXPERIENCE
With over 12 hours of gameplay, five Corebot frames to collect and customize, shifting sandstorms that change the world and more, players can experience great gameplay value at an accessible price point of $40. Fans who pre-order “ReCore” will also receive “Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts” for Xbox 360 playable on Xbox One as a pre-order bonus.

12 hours of gameplay is an odd thing to tout in today's gaming environment. But free NAB is very cool. (You might want to add the above to the OP also.)

fernoca

Game looks ace, so why not.

The $180 special edition is a bit weird though. Since is a brand new franchise. Either they won't sell because people won't be sure if they'll like the game; or be really limited to the point that people that do end liking the game won't be able to get one.

A FEATURE-RICH EXPERIENCE
With over 12 hours of gameplay, five Corebot frames to collect and customize, shifting sandstorms that change the world and more, players can experience great gameplay value at an accessible price point of $40. Fans who pre-order “ReCore” will also receive “Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts” for Xbox 360 playable on Xbox One as a pre-order bonus.

12 hours of gameplay is an odd thing to tout in today's gaming environment. But free NAB is very cool. (You might want to add the above to the OP also.)

Sold me on it.

KDC720

That's odd, not that I'm complaining its cheaper but I would have figured this would be a full $60.

I for one welcome this new trend of budget titles with cheaper price tags.

Top Bottom