• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2009 Edition!

Lince

Banned
reakt said:
warhawk.gif

awesome, best game in years

Mdk7

I desperately wanna do something this year as well... last summer i did this with Photoshop, i used the tablet and only one level (since i had very poor knowledge of the levels, plus i wanted to see if i could accomplish that Microsoft Paint like look on Mac as well...).

Barkle__Tingle__s_dog_by_mdk7.png

I know it doesn't properly count but anyway...
I'll try to find the time to do something! :p

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
It's only really limited to MSPaint to stop people from using high detailed, multi-layered effects and blending techniques and whatnot. Even though you used Photoshop it's practically done with the same techniques as an MSPaint picture and it looks awesome for it.

Well done everyone! Keep it up! Gimme moooooaaarrr!

Mdk7

SovanJedi said:
It's only really limited to MSPaint to stop people from using high detailed, multi-layered effects and blending techniques and whatnot. Even though you used Photoshop it's practically done with the same techniques as an MSPaint picture and it looks awesome for it.

Well done everyone! Keep it up! Gimme moooooaaarrr!
^^
Thanks!!!

I'll made another one for this year in Paint anyway, if i can find some time...
Or i'll post all my previous efforts later on if it will be too late! :p

batbeg

Freehand trackpad reprahsent! (except for the textbox obviously). And with this, I have officially raped my favorite scene of all time.

9vkw1e.png

I also started a Paper Mario around the inception of the first thread, but it took me so long to be accepted I kind of just forgot about it, and don't even remember what scene it was supposed to be any more. But it makes me feel better about my skill, so:

2u9sxaw.png

SabinFigaro said:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rv94dx.jpg

This would feel like a spoiler to me if it weren't for it being blatantly obvious.

so1337

Bild3-1.jpg

I was working on a piece but Photoshop crashed on me. I should've seen it coming. These are the remains. :lol

bryehn

batbeg said:
Same :lol It's so fucking annoying to do in co-op play :(

Worst part of the whole game for me. The level was cool, but the floaty jumping just killed the fun, I almost snapped a DS3 in half.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I'm sure I'm not the only one who went through this reaction. Sorry if the ship and the boss aren't quite right.

surprisec.png

Not sure if it's fine to put imagetags on this, seeing as there have been several final boss drawings, but seeing as the game isn't out yet in Europe, I guess it's best I don't.

Mild Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia boss spoiler early on in the game:
2yplppj.gif

*e*
Alrighty then.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Earthpainting said:
Not sure if it's fine to put imagetags on this, seeing as there have been several final boss drawings, but seeing as the game isn't out yet in Europe, I guess it's best I don't.

Mild Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia boss spoiler early on in the game:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2yplppj.gif
Considering people have posted far worse spoilers so far, and that that boss was featured extensively in capcom's promotional material, I wouldn't worry about hiding it. Just post it :)

batbeg said:
Same :lol It's so fucking annoying to do in co-op play :(
Yeah, I was playing with my missus and getting through it was a nightmare. I think the first couple of times we managed it she just stayed in one place so the camera would be fairly stable and we didn't have to worry about her respawning.

Chao

SovanJedi said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who went through this reaction. Sorry if the ship and the boss aren't quite right.

*awesome pic*

Fuck dude, those are wonderful.

Anyway, here's my top gaming moment on 2008:

sonicWTF.jpg

Mdk7

SovanJedi said:

surprisec.gif
HOLY FUCK.

Meanwhile in the last hours i've started something.
I'm at 50% at the moment, it's coming out nicely i guess. :D

Top Bottom