• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Fall 2017, PS4/XB1, Trailer 10/20 @ 11 AM EST) announced

What will ultimately anger people the most about this game?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skyr

If this is a scorpio launch title and will not be out on PC at release... well then congratulations rockstar and microsoft, as you will make me buy both.
Sold both of my current gen consoles in favour of PC but i simply cannot miss out on this game..

Piccoro

I have a feeling they'll do the same as GTA V.

Announce PS4/XB1 version and no word of PC. While most people will just wait for the PC version a lot of people, myself included, will get it on PS4 to experience it straight away. Once they've milked it for all it's worth they'll release the PC version. Hell, they might even update the game to take full advantage of the PS4 Pro/Scorpio.

GTA V PS3/360 - 2013
GTA V PS4/XB1 - 2014
GTA V PC - 2015

RDR2 PS4/XB1 - 2017
RDR2 PS4P/Scorpio - 2018
RDR2 PC - 2019

Well, the first RDR disagrees with you...

Rymuth

Well there it is. Kinda miffed they didn't go with a new name in lieu of Redemption/Revolver but RDR is already a household name so I can see why.

duckroll

Red Dead Redemption 2: White Men Redemption 7

Amirite? (Can't really tell if all of them are white, but it sure looks that way!)

Alienous

Are they gonna have 7 playable characters without a single one of them being women?

It wouldn't surprise me. Rockstar Games has never seemed to me like the kind of developer you could guilt into doing something. If anything I'd expect any backlash towards no female protagonists in GTA V to have caused them to double-down on an all male cast, which seems like it may be the case.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
All PS4/X1 games are/will be playable on PS4P and Scorpio. So there is no reason why RDR2 would come out later for PS4P or Scorpio.

yeah the games will be playable but doesn't mean they'll be any different. that's up to the developer. they could just release the ps4/xb1 version then release an update another time to take full advantage of the extra power the new consoles provide.

I have a feeling they'll do the same as GTA V.

Announce PS4/XB1 version and no word of PC. While most people will just wait for the PC version a lot of people, myself included, will get it on PS4 to experience it straight away. Once they've milked it for all it's worth they'll release the PC version. Hell, they might even update the game to take full advantage of the PS4 Pro/Scorpio.

GTA V PS3/360 - 2013
GTA V PS4/XB1 - 2014
GTA V PC - 2015

RDR2 PS4/XB1 - 2017
RDR2 PS4P/Scorpio - 2018
RDR2 PC - 2019

when's RDR1 coming to PC?

naitosan

Just on time for Scorpio. It's gonna be amazing in 4k (unlikely) or 1080p with ultra graphics setting. That's the version I'm going to buy.

Tovarisc

Mk7rMnK.png

lol

Is anyone even remotely surprised? Just be honest.

Top Bottom