• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redditor finds out her Secret Santa is Bill Gates, among the gifts is Zelda stuff

NGIlrsw.jpg

Wtf is this from??

My takeaway is that you have to be Bill fucking Gates to get your hands on a Nintendo Classic Mini.

My actual takeaway is that it's cool that Gates does this. If i can recall, I think he has done this for a few years now

Ayumi

Wow. That's amazing. Not only the fact that she didn't expect that at all, but also the fact that Bill Gates was participating.

I'm not jealous. You're jealous. (´;ω;`)

Bill Gates should focus on donating to good causes instead of flaunting his wealth on reddit.
Good post, and good job.

Yet another example of people on the internet neglecting context, one of the biggest areas humans differ from other animals. This is obviously a joke, it's written very clearly. And yet, people still fall for it and respond robotically lol

That's so cool. Looks like he actually took the time to learn what her interests were (I'm assuming Reddit Secret Santa have some kind of list to work off of?) and put some thought into unique gifts. And the fabled NES Classic! Wonder how much he paid for it.

Lol @ photoshopping Bill into the family photo.

But why the three months of Xbox live? Ms can't give out one years..

That was the only strange thing to me but a pretty good package overall.

Remember how my uncle got snes, genesis and nes for Christmas one year and how I was speechless

Top Bottom