• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redditor finds out her Secret Santa is Bill Gates, among the gifts is Zelda stuff

Can you not buy year codes? o_O

He can afford to buy 3 month codes (buy... lol like he needs to buy them, I am sure they are in golden candy dishes around his home), that way if you lapse in usage after a 3 month subscription, you don't waste time and just re-up when you are ready.

I don't know if that is the intention, but it is awesome none the less.

Seems like most of the people missed the notion that Gates apparently was touched by that woman getting nothing last year secret santa thingy...

What was left unclear is that was he actually this year's gift giver to her or did he do that just because?

jacobeid

Banned
It's great how he put the effort in to get very personal gifts instead of just sending a check. Bill and Melinda are both role models.

bobawesome

She got lucky normally its just a donation in their name rather than this

human-fund.png

ChrisD

Dang it I used search with multiple terms and didn't see this. How did "Bill Gates" "Reddit" and "Secret Santa" not show this?

Really cool. I'm still just kind of in this weird shock that Bill Gates takes part in a random community thing!

Top Bottom