• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy confirms Quantum Break will be coming back to Game Pass. It is being temporarily removed due to some licenses that expired.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hope it comes back with FPS boost.
excited the waterboy GIF

TrueLegend

Should I buy this game for pc. Gamepass is good n all but on PC steam is still the best and it's on cheap sale, still don't want to just add another to pile.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
License issue, I assume it has do to with the celebrity?

Like most Remedy games, there's a host of licensed songs, and the many actor likenesses, and even the TV show aspect with live action actors. Could be any one of those.

Anyone know when it's leaving? I just started playing it.

15th IIRC.

Should I buy this game for pc. Gamepass is good n all but on PC steam is still the best and it's on cheap sale, still don't want to just add another to pile.

I don't know if it has been worked on since then but the Steam version is definitely better on PC.

The original Windows store version didn't exactly launch in a great state.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

FYI the game has been de-listed from both Xbox *AND* PC, even Steam.

Hopefully it's back up sooner rather than later.

Spyxos

Gold Member
Great, I think it said it was on Gamepass until April 14 and I wanted to finally play through it by then, but no it is already disabled now.

Senua

This game still intrigues me and want to play, though i've heard its nowhere near as good as Control

Spyxos

Gold Member
This game still intrigues me and want to play, though i've heard its nowhere near as good as Control
I've never played through either of them, but Control's gameplay is clearly better, the story just so-so in both cases.

I thought Quantum Break was better, but I also really love time travel/ time control as a power so that biases my opinion a bit. I'll definitely say both games are absolutely great and should be played if you have the opportunity/time

Certinty

It’s way better. Cooler powers, far more variety, more likeable and interesting characters and so on. Just avoid the TV show parts, they’re beyond bad.

Top Bottom