• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: WB is worried about ‘Batman v Superman’, but not because of its quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I'm starting to enjoy all these ridiculous BvS threads. Now that we are so close people seem to be doubling down. I expect a fun 2.5 hours with enjoyable cameos that my nerdy side will dig more than the general audiance.

This is people making up shit rumors and people responding with their own fake shit. And people falling for it.

I don't know how well BVS is tracking (if it even is yet?) but the movie will make money. Even if they don't get the billion, it will creat good will for the rest. Like Begins did for TDK trilogy.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
This is people making up shit rumors and people responding with their own fake shit. And people falling for it.

I don't know how well BVS is tracking (if it even is yet?) but the movie will make money. Even if they don't get the billion, it will creat good will for the rest. Like Begins did for TDK trilogy.

It feels like a bitter Batman fan is trying to make up this rumor to counter the previous rumor about WB being worried for another reason.

spookyfish

Oh god this movie is going to suck isn't it?

When everyone involved has been "defending" it from its inception --- yeah, it's probably going to suck.

And I liked Man of Steel. It's a decent, if slightly uneven, flick.

LOL at "Too deep." Oh, go f**k yourselves, DC.

When everyone involved has been "defending" it from its inception --- yeah, it's probably going to suck.

And I liked Man of Steel. It's a decent, if slightly uneven, flick.

LOL at "Too deep." Oh, go f**k yourselves, DC.

This post is Exhibit A as to why click baity articles like the one in the OP are created.

The pretentiousness. I'm screaming at the audacity to make it seem like people won't under the "faux deep" DC loves to throw around in there movies.

There's nothing "deep" about BvS and if they wanted their movie to be like that, then stick to it. Don't blame Marvel for going towards a different brand and keeping it cohesive. Lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom