• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 4 [Fox Business] Kapow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Carson being a Debbie Downer...

sU69s23.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Our country is enjoying record employment growth, improved healthcare coverage, a dramatically improved real estate picture and massive increases in the stock market.

"I will turn this country around."

GG Ted.

Hexa

He should have ended with a "Make America great". Weak ending honestly.
I still think Trump will be fine.

Bush was the biggest loser tonight. Kasich got rag dolled like Barry Allen tonight but he had nothing to lose.

Bush fumbled, stuttered, looked unlikeable, and got totally outclassed by Rubio.

Ben Carson is literally Kodos in disguise.

Trump was given too many chances to be optimistic. It makes him more relatable. His numbers will continue to rise.

Edit: first commenter going in on Bush/Kasich banking blusters.

"She's bad, she can't be allowed to win"
"Yes, I'm also bad, but who cares"
"Vote me"
"Not her"

It's a me or her situation, that's their argument holy shit.

User1608

Banned
Entertaining but ultimately infuriating and clownish as always.
Bernie Sanders ‏@BernieSanders 2m2 minutes ago

Republicans should worry more about their kids and grandchildren and the future of this planet than their campaign contributors. #GOPDebate
Greed overpowers all.

RoKKeR

Our country is enjoying record employment growth, improved healthcare coverage, a dramatically improved real estate picture and massive increases in the stock market.

GG Ted.

Yeah I am struggling to see the whole "everything is up in flames" narrative. Of course there is a lot of shit to fix still, but look at where we were 7 years ago...

GG Ted.

Maybe he's just being honest. I'm sure he's more than capable of ruining all of that.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
"We will fight on the fabulous beaches, we will fight on the exclusive landing strips, we will fight them in the luxurious meadows and huuge streets"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom