• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Total Biscuit

Fuz

Banned
Even more spicy news, I can't believe that people like this have the audacity to talk shit about anyone, because they are the lowest of the low in my book.

I don't feel like making a lengthy post detailing the situation but basically an indie developer and avid anti-gamergater talked a bunch of trash about TB (post death). A developer from Blizzard retweeted one of his tweets. Turns out, the indie dev is a convicted pedophile. He either produced or distributed CP. Served 4 years.

Not sure if this site is banned or not, but you can read more about it here - *Mildly NSFW site (semi-lewd action figure ads) - https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/...rs-tweets-defaming-totalbiscuits-death/59777/
Holy shit.

-Minsc-

I only vaguely knew about you TB. From this vagueness, the news of your death seems to have come out of nowhere to me. The biggest respect I can give you is my own small attempt to keep this thread on OT. Farewell sir.

Top Bottom