• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roadhog get #$^*@% ! What's your favorite nerf?

Ana's dart has to have a generous hit box because of the wind up. And it's not 5x I hope that wasn't intentional hyperbole. The solution is not to nerf Ana. The solution is to buff the other supports.

when even the worst of the worst players can achieve 50% accuracy with it, you have failed as a game designer

you dont evercheck stats and wonder how a player so bad got to master? this whole "the hitbox has to be big cuz its hard!!" needs to die. shit isnt suppose to be easy in a competitive game where the reward of hitting it is through the roof

you dont evercheck stats and wonder how a player so bad got to master? this whole "the hitbox has to be big cuz its hard!!" needs to die. shit isnt suppose to be easy in a competitive game where the reward of hitting it is through the roof

What are you talking about dude. It's not like Ana's sleep dart is an immediate drop. It has an almost half second wind up. It's especially difficult to hit flankers and other smaller targets. Ana's relatively high skill requirement and skill ceiling offsets a lot of her issues.

What are you talking about dude. It's not like Ana's sleep dart is an immediate drop. It has an almost half second wind up. It's especially difficult to hit flankers and other smaller targets. Ana's relatively high skill requirement and skill ceiling offsets a lot of her issues.

I giess thats where our views diverge. I think anas sleep dart is easy to hit snd has a very low skill requirement outside of hitting a tracer with blink available

That attitude of "This guy on my team was really bad" doesn't give me much faith in your opinion. The highest percentile Ana players sleep around 9 targets per game. That's not incredibly high, so I feel like the hitbox isn't too forgiving.

I giess thats where our views diverge. I think anas sleep dart is easy to hit snd has a very low skill requirement outside of hitting a tracer with blink available

Unless you're just a godlike Ana. I can tell you that I am and Ana main and am extremely good with her slee dart. Most people are not tho. Someone who is really great with a character is gonna make that character seem really fantastic. You've never played without Widowmakers that absolutely shit on people? I have. Does that mean she's easy to play? *jameiswinstonhellnah.gif*

That attitude of "This guy on my team was really bad" doesn't give me much faith in your opinion. The highest percentile Ana players sleep around 9 targets per game. That's not incredibly high, so I feel like the hitbox isn't too forgiving.

9 out of how many attempts is what you need to look at. And youre referring to pc right?

Lol, maybe if your entire team is literally standing there doing nothing.
Yeah, and Symmetra's too, I guess? You talk like you always have Widow's infra on, a good Symm with the support of her team can block entire routes. And surprise 1v1 fights will turn on her favour against non tanks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Maybe it's because I'm on PS4 and playing with a controller, but I feel pretty skilled when I successfully drop an ULT-ing Pharah out of the sky with a sleep dart. Or really, preventing any ULT from a distance using a dart. It's not just about clutch aiming but also being smart in how you use it imo.

When Bungie neutered Sunsingers in Destiny.

I've never smiled harder when reading patch notes.
Absolutely, that's one I will tell my grandkids about. But we still have the bs juggernaut shield and the stormcaller melee.

On topic, Symmetra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhiRdnOjxRA

This is all yesterday's footage. I have plenty more with much more incredible stuff but I couldn't bother because people already have their minds set on the matter.

Absolutely, that's one I will tell my grandkids about. But we still have the bs juggernaut shield and the stormcaller melee.

On topic, Symmetra:

This is all yesterday's footage. I have plenty more with much more incredible stuff but I couldn't bother because people already have their minds set on the matter.

Wild how her damage stays boosted even after she reloads.

Her sheer ability to absolutely shred people like sharp cheddar at close range outweighs any negatives about her.

Xiaoki

On topic, Symmetra:

When I clicked the video I was thinking "is he going to show us his mad skills from Quick Play?" And sure enough the video starts with a Zarya that panics by trying to run and couldn't aim to literally save her life.

Very typical Symmetra tactics as well, throw shield, run behind it with your left click. Every Symmetra in Quick Play does the exact same thing. I guess because it's so effective .... in Quick Play. Which is probably why she isn't being nerfed.

I closed the video during the montage of behind the back kills. I could make a video showing how "OP" Mei is against the same level of opponents.

Top Bottom