• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelipeMGM

Oh yeah. They changed the whole twitter look to look like Red Dead
Cu5DzmnWgAA34Km.jpg

Matush

There literally isn't any other developer than Rockstar that can update their header and profile pic on freaking Sunday and get as much excitement out of people.

Chris1

Call me crazy but is there any chance this is releasing this year?

I know it's really late, but if anyone can do it and still sell a fuck ton, it's Rockstar. I think it's weird they're gonna announce a game in the jam packed holiday season (or so it looks like they will)

I know it's really late, but if anyone can do it and still sell a fuck ton, it's Rockstar. I think it's weird they're gonna announce a game in the jam packed holiday season (or so it looks like they will)

What? no no no Spring 2017 + 6 month delay

I don't see why they wouldn't bring it to PC after their standard console exclusivity period this time. If it's the RDR remaster, it'll be on PC day one.

knight123

Banned

GTA V was announced October 2011, released September 2013. Maybe they've decided to do a Fallout 4. Can't realistically see it releasing by Christmas. Hope to God to be proved wrong.

Axtone

Banned
Now they'll make us wait for another month and then announce Midnight Club or something most people don't care that much about lol

RoKKeR

Wow it's really happening. Odd of them to do this on a Sunday, so maybe a reveal tomorrow??

Still hanging onto my release date guess of May 2017.

FINALLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom