• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

And yet no mysterious PR campaign for those. No changing Twitter images. No nothing.

C'mon, guys.

It's obviously a new game lol. Look at their other PR campaigns. It's like you guys are traumatized lol.

I think a lot of people don't realize Rockstar doesn't market their games like any other company.

I hope they enjoy getting 1 screenshot of the game dribbled out every week that shows virtually nothing but losing your minds anyway. Gonna be a wild ride.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Pretty weird that they post this on a sunday.

Reveal probably next week it seems.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
omgomgomg i haven't been this hyped since they teased GTA V. i don't wanna get sucked into that kinda hype again. pls rockstar.

Kouichi

tumblr_o5zl4gPMZi1ub4pk2o1_r3_500.gif

give me that Pratt skin R*

I'm going to watch M7 later today, so a new Red Dead annoucement would line up perfectly.

entremet

I think a lot of people don't realize Rockstar doesn't market their games like any other company.

I hope they enjoy getting 1 screenshot of the game dribbled out every week that shows virtually nothing but losing your minds anyway. Gonna be a wild ride.

How quickly people forget lol.

GTAV and GTAIV had similar stealth reveals.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
there is no way this is just a GTA Online update or RDR remaster.

they have put it on their facebook/twitter and website. this is no joke. this is the real thing.

RD3 is happening!

GTAV had a whole year from its first trailer before we found out anything lol

i'll take a trailer right now.

TCRS

Banned
RDR was one of the few games I actually finished, it was so much fun. Haven't had better horse riding experience in a game since.

entremet

Red Dead? Looks more like manhunt

Manhunt is not a top tier franchise. It would not get this type of PR campaign, starting on the weekend at too. It's Red Dead.

R* really know how to control the hype train. Doing this on Sunday, people's day off so they can anticipate news during the week. Genius stuff.

RDR was one of the few games I actually finished, it was so much fun. Haven't had better horse riding experience in a game since.

I don't do sandboxes games much, but I couldn't put the controller down while playing this game, I was totally into this world/game.

cyba89

My twitter feed is all red now with like 8 people all tweeting about that one image at the same time.

Another proof that Rockstar doesn't need big events to instantly grab everyones attention.

Zedox

I actually just finished RDR during the summer when it came to BC. This would be awesome to announce the sequel. It would be funny if they not only did a stealth reveal, but a stealth availability date. (DOWNLOAD TODAY, PHYSICAL NEXT WEEK). Imagine the digital sales. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom