• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheer

Red Dead Renegade!?

Legit or nah?

https://twitter.com/duuro_com/status/787724133278842880

Cu6O2CfXEAAAhuG

Uhhh, fake as fuck.

Would love a female Native American protagonist, though.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Bonnie was great. Would love to have someone like her as protagonist.
I don't think we'll see a Rockstar game with a female main protagonist anytime soon. Possibly as one of the main protagonists (assuming they do something similar to GTAV) though. That would be neat.

LeFAIS

I'm sure it's fake but I really hope one of the main protagonist is a Native American.

Now that you mention it, I would love a multiple protagonist system like GTA V. Can already see it, a cowboy, Native American and a Mexican who's fates intertwine.

Now that you mention it, I would love a multiple protagonist system like GTA V. Can already see it, a cowboy, Native American and a Mexican who's fates intertwine.

I really like the concept of a cowboy, a native American, and an escaped / freed slave. Would bring multiple totally different perspectives

I remember a rumour a while back that we play as Irish and Seth and a 3rd "guy" who we create, taking place before RDR

it was going to show how both those men fell from grace "Legends of the West" was the subtitle

the remaster thing needs to die, to be quite frank its not happening

- they talked about how crappy the game code for RDR was, they literally had to stitch it together to make it work, which is the reason why we never saw a PC port

- they wouldn't hype a remaster like this, they would simply just announce it

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

- they talked about how crappy the game code for RDR was, they literally had to stitch it together to make it work, which is the reason why we never saw a PC port

FelipeMGM

Yeah, and prob the reason the are taking so long with this one, they prob build a bunch of stuff from scratch

Yarbskoo

That was more a port though from the PC version they had cooking than a remake.

A port from the PC version that came out five months before the PC version.

There's also the Xbox port of GTA III which had improved audio, new models, and better reflections.

Simo

A port from the PC version that came out five months before the PC version.

There's also the Xbox port of GTA III which had improved audio, new models, and better reflections.

But it was the improved RAGE engine that was behind both the current gen ports and PC version is what I'm getting at.

I feel like if they even wanted to spend the time and resources to remake RDR for current gen then why bother to give the BC for Xbox the go ahead when that actually improved the base game's framerate and visuals.

Man this is a great idea. Make the Cowboy Black and you've got yourself the most progressive Triple AAA game in protagonist representation ever. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom