• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Jones' gonna lose his mind!

Like this reaction you mean?

3BnQikV.gif

RocknRola

Very curious to see how R*'s first all next/current-gen game will actually look like. I'm expecting a very decent upgrade from GTA5 on PS4/XB1.

zkorejo

If that is indeed John Marston... didn't one of the leaks said that the next Red Dead is a prequel to Redemption? Or maybe it was just some speculation I listened somewhere on yt.

zeromcd73

Hoping for a female main character. A bit worried with all the comments saying it might be co-op multiplayer focused. SP all the way

SugarDave

Damn, need a wallpaper of that sharpish.

I hope these are new characters and a new story. Marston's story doesn't need to be returned to.

shandy706

yeah of course, rockstar has done nothing but male-dominated games, it's high time they start being more interesting, especially in the western genre that is already grossly over-representing masculinity

I'd be super hyped for some female protagonists in a western AAA game

Good news..

Far right, second from left, and third from left could potentially be female body shapes going by head/hip/leg placement and shape.

An all male "gang" wouldn't surprise me though, and I'd be fine with it. Don't care either way...but I would play as a female if I could.

Corpekata

Banned
Really hope it's not a prequel or too connected to Redemption. Lot of interesting stories you can tell in that setting, seems weird they'd chain themselves to anything when they cast off GTA leads all the time.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Yea, second character looks female, last looks native American due to no hat and maybe ponytail hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom