• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3nga

just saw this

etAUvXc.jpg

lmao

Red Dead Tennis

So what do people expect for the next update. I am thinking we will get the name and a countdown to the reveal trailer at the same time tomorrow.

With the countdown coinciding with the NX reveal lol

DrkSage

If they announce this and also announce RDR remaster I'm gonna lose it. Imagen "witness the beginning, relive the redemption"

So what do people expect for the next update. I am thinking we will get the name and a countdown to the reveal trailer at the same time tomorrow.

With the countdown coinciding with the NX reveal lol
I'm expecting new art each day or revealing a character in that art each day until the trailer premieres during the Walking Dead

RenatoLF

Neo Member
That second image is soooooo Sunset Rider-ish... I'm still thinking is the remake announcement. Just so I don't get disapointed.

KillySG10

Neo Member
I wonder if we'll get an announcement of Redemption on PC along with the sequel
A girl can dream, a girl can dream.....

Fjordson

I'm really shocked at people wanting to play as John Marston still... I'm praying it's a completely different cast.
He's a classic character man.

Marston's VA Rob Wiethoff basically retired from the industry after Red Dead, though. Sounds superficial, but if he isn't back then I kinda hope Marston isn't in this.

Revan

Red Dead Renegades

Story of Dutch's Gang and Marston's origins

Game flows right into Red Dead Redemption: Remastered

Heard it here first folks.

SpaceWolf

Banned
If this really is a fully fledged prequel focusing on the past-exploits of Dutch's gang, I fully expect a gratuitous side-mission that'll tell us all about how John Marston got that scar on his face.

Ristifer

Hope you can somehow pick up various actual quests by playing poker or other games with different people. That would be pretty awesome.

Tall Paul

Finally..they are doing the free to play in app purchase mobile strategy cowboy building sim we always wanted, can't wait for Red Dead Development!

But the other game could be cool to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom