• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hopes, two part announcement. RDR remaster this holiday, new RDR next holiday. Multi protag with expanded online features/modes, and fort/village building.

viHuGi

Banned
I think this will be a prequel, set during the days when John Marston was riding with his gang. I don't believe Jack was liked enough at the end of RDR to warrant a game of his own, and there's a lot to John's backstory that we don't know - like just why he was looking for redemption in the first place, or how he came to get that scar.

This so much!!!!

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
LwHF0Nn.jpg

My dream game......

Citadel

Red Dead Revival

John Marston is revived from the dead by the Devil, and must track down the 7 most-wanted outlaws (aka the 7 deadly sins) to end their reign of tyranny and death that they have scourged upon the Earth

Boke1879

Bet there is about to be a bit of an uptick in RDR sales. Hell i just went out today and got the GOTY version to play on my Xbox One.

shtolky

Account activated!!

What a time too, as I've been waiting for a new Red Dead for a hell of a long time. By far my favorite Rockstar game. I'm loving the (hopefully) daily 9am info drips.

Squire

Banned
If this is an mmo, I'm going to be crushed. :/

Rockstar is the only studio that can and has spent $200m+ on a single-player AAA game and still made money on it, hand over fist, and continues to.

It's almost certainly going to have MP, but it's entirely silly anyone thinks there's even a ghost of a chance this won't be a narrative first game like everything else they've done.

Account activated!!

What a time too, as I've been waiting for a new Red Dead for a hell of a long time. By far my favorite Rockstar game. I'm loving the (hopefully) daily 9am info drips.

good choice of a topic for your first posts.

Hype Gaf is the best gaf. enjoy the rides

Account activated!!

Welcome! I remember joining around The Last of Us reviews were dropping. That thread was fun

I think we can remove the word "potentially" from the thread title, tbh. That second teaser picture basically confirms it's going to be Red Dead 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom