• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor : huge leak in Pokemon OR/AS ( Megas, NA Demo..etc) ( Spoilers )

L.O.R.D

hi
i thought this deserve its own thread
i saw this info in reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2ix9jd/spoiler_summary_of_leaks/

i still think most of it is rumor , so don't attack me

Thought I would chuck together a summary of /u/Throwaway7315517's leaks

She CAN NOT reveal her job, what it entails or where she works, but she has implied she is American. She is currently working with mods to prove that they do have insider information though, so feel free to take this with a ton of salt if you wish.

She is not a janitor, did not work on megas or storyline. Guess as you wish.

The demo is coming to America

Mega Lunatone and Solrock with feature in the demo, and you receive one Megastone depending on the demo you get

Mega Flygon and Jirachi are programmed in

There are lots more megas that the leaker can not confirm just yet as they don't know 100%

New Trick House is amazing

Mega Milotic is a high-chance, with Water/Fairy and increased SpDef

Shiftry, Ludicolo, Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, some more gen 5, Raticate, Torkoal, Slaking, Exploud, Tropius, Azumarill, Ninetales and Mightyena were all talked about as possible Megas sometime during development and may be in

Luxray, Arcanine, Farfetch'd, Dragonite, Eelekross, Luvdisc, Linoone, Cincinno, Steelix, Raichu, Politoed, Gliscor, Weavile, Rotom, Bisharp and Walrein Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of

Items (including Lunatone/Solrock megastone) will transfer to ORAS from Demo

Johto starters back, but some people say they have megas and some don't

Character customization back in Pokecentres. Pokecentre in CoroCoro was the Elite Four one possibly.

Skintone back

More diverse encounters, so more like XY variety

Battle Frontier possibly back

Groudon/Kyogre still version exclusive atm

Contests revamped and very "beautiful"

Contests staying a secret, apparently will be very surprising and amazing

Canada will get demos

Pentagon currently stands for all Gen 6 Pokemon now, not just Kalos born

MOVE TUTORS BACK

A lot more post-game

Gym Leaders will get roster changes from their RSE counterparts

No new double megas like Mewtwo/Charizard at this stage

the original leaker
http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2iwj42/insider_leaksspoiler/

gerudoman

Honestly the Battle Frontier is all I care about. If it's in, I'll buy the game, if not I'll pass. As simple as that.

gngf123

Mega Jirachi and more post-game content.

Sounds good.

I'll laugh if Mega Jirachi is just the same but with the "true" eye opened.

Interesting rumor, but the demo coming to NA (US/Canada) was confirmed a while ago. I don't know why the leaker thought it was news.

EDIT: I highly doubt there won't be version-exclusive mega stones.

Robin64

This seems like one of those "Throw in a few truths and the whole thing sounds plausible" type of "leaks" that go around. Of course America is getting the demo, saying something is "amazing" is opinion and can't be proven either way, and saying something is "possibly back" is pretty amusing.

I'm envisaging a Mega Typhlosion and my mind can't comprehend it.

It'll never live up to the fan art.

typhlosion_mega_form_by_tomycase-d6jnyql.png

Zangoose and Seviper are the most obvious choices for a mega and must happen. If the leak is true, I'm glad to hear it's been brought up and I reeeeaaally hope it makes it in the game.

Renta

Banned
Torkoal? Raichu!?

In.

And battle frontier gotta be in. Those frontier brains were important characters, no?

Dr. Buni

I only want the Battle Frontier and character customization back. Without both of those features, I have little interest in the remakes.

Renta

Banned
If this is true, I do kind of feel bad. It looks bad on the NA branch because they can't keep information on lockdown. Somewhat foreseeable, though, considering that pokemon development is no longer as secluded as it was before.

MegaMelon

How exactly is this credable beyond a mod saying 'Yeah this is true?' I shall remain skeptical of what is said by this 'leaker'. I'm not saying we won't see a mega lunatone/solrock/flygon/jirachi, but they'reall safe bets and so I don't really see why people are eating this up.

Merovin

Honestly the Battle Frontier is all I care about. If it's in, I'll buy the game, if not I'll pass. As simple as that.

You nailed my thoughts exactly, the Battle Frontier from Emerald was incredibly and remains the best post-game content to this day. It needs to be in there, otherwise it's a complete waste in my opinion.

Nere

Sounds good but want to know more about more post game. R/S's post game was seriously lacking and was the biggest drawback of those versions.

I thought the rumor was going to tell us how we were getting the demo. So I'm kinda bummed about that, however I can get behind a mega Ninetails.

I feel this may be fake based on the contest line. We saw some contest footage in a trailer and it did not look beautiful. It essentially just altered the battle engine a bit. Unless the contests were revamped so there are contest battles now, can't see how it will be surprising and amazing. Even then, that isn't exactly "beautiful" is they are just altering the battle engine

Top Bottom