• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor : huge leak in Pokemon OR/AS ( Megas, NA Demo..etc) ( Spoilers )

JoeM86

The amount of Mega forms being introduced really has me excited.

Will there be a day/night cycle this go around? I think it was the one thing lacking in Ruby/Sapphire on their initial release.

Screenshots show that there is a day/night cycle. You can tell on the images flying in the sky. We get a nice view as the sun sets

Edit: Just realised I wrote their. I need sleep. Kill me now.

PBalfredo

Character customization back in Pokecentres. Pokecentre in CoroCoro was the Elite Four one possibly.

Skintone back

I sure hope so. It would really suck if ORAS allows you to construct your own gym with secret bases, but you can't customize your own "gym leader".

Hatchtag

Banned
More diverse encounters has me skeptical. We already know the regional dex most likely only has 210 or so Pokemon in it.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I want them to eventually give every fully evolved Pokemon a Mega Evolution except for just one, and whichever one it is will be the one we know Game Freak forever regrets ever creating.

Is there ANYTHING to back this "leak" up? I can't lose hope on Mega Jynx. :c
Their plan is to show Mega Flygon sketches to prove themselves.

Aside from there being obvious things wrong with that, all the evidence we currently has points to character customization being a goner so if anything this "leak" is incredibly sketchy. And "That's totally the E4 Pokemon Center"? Now that's just insulting our intelligence.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I am on team fake.

The only part of the rumour that I believe that could end up being true is mega Lunatone and Solrock and the Jotho starters being in the game.

But the fact that the person is so detailed but then glosses over Gen 5 by saying gen 5 makes me think that the whole thing is bull.

Also no-one is going to be daft to leak thing when Nintendo's Ninja will find you.

Also I kind of wish they would dial back on the Megas a bit. Not EVERYONE needs a mega evolution. It's ok to have jobber Pokemon.

Same, at the rate they are going we will end up having more Mega than gen 6 Pokémon.

Is there ANYTHING to back this "leak" up? I can't lose hope on Mega Jynx. :c

Nope.

look up XY's sales

Of course it is. It was one of the best selling games last year.

Nah it's just a fad

Is water wet?

No. Nobody plays Pokemon anymore.

It never was

image.php

Is drive-by trolling still bannable?

Digimon is more relevant.

I think he's mocking the "is Halo still relevant" thread earlier.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Didn't the scan show that the Pokemon Centers resemble the old game more rather than the modernized (i.e. better) look?

Didn't the scan show that the Pokemon Centers resemble the old game more rather than the modernized (i.e. better) look?

Yes, and it is most definitely not the E4 Pokemon Center like this leaker is claiming (which didn't have any NPCs other than the nurse/clerk/guards anyway).

Well I caved in, I bought a 2Ds and Pokemon Y.

I was writing a long detailed story about it, but typing on a windows tablet is a pain the ass, long story short, I got them in a pawn shop where I was looking into car radio.

The 2DS was 78 bucks with a charger and extended warranty (I don't know if that's a good price), an the game was 16.99$ but there's was a discount on that booth today so it was down to 14.99, then the hot ass MILF that was helping me, decided to let me have it for 12 bucks =).

I think it's a good deal, but I can't even play the game because I don't have an SD card >_>

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I just want to be able to get rid of May's stupid new head ornament >_>.

That and hope for a Mega-Typhlosion, whose fire doesn't only show up mid-fight on his character model, and thus, looks like a giant hamster otherwise.

Loco4Coco

I think Mega Walrein has high possibility of happening. As of right now all the Elite 4 members have their "star" pokemon that can mega evolve except Glacia.

shandy706

You can tell you haven't played Pokemon, or done anything Pokemon in like 15 years, when you have to Google every other line of a post due to not having a clue what it means.

Which Pokemon should I get on the DS if I haven't even tried it since '98-'99?

Currently playing through Spirit Tracks (yeah...massive backlog here), but I may do Pokemon next.

You can tell you haven't played Pokemon, or done anything Pokemon in like 15 years, when you have to Google every other line of a post due to not having a clue what it means.

Um... HeartGold SoulSilver maybe? Black and White?

Atlas157

Currently playing through Spirit Tracks (yeah...massive backlog here), but I may do Pokemon next.

Play the games in this order.

HeartGold/SoulSilver -> Platinum -> White -> White 2 -> X/Y -> ORAS

Start with HGSS to ease you back into the series, then if you want to continue do it in that order.

Neiteio

The same reason people talk about most "leaks", it's presumably part of the fun with the buildup and hype towards a game releasing.

I don't get it either.
I was just wondering if there's something to make people take this rumor more seriously than another random text leak

MegaMelon

Demo should go live in about 6 hours in Japan. Now we can put the nail in the coffin for this stupid rumour when solrock and lunatone aren't the demo megas.

Given that they claimed that Steelix was probably not getting a Mega and didn't mention Glalie at all, I think it's very likely this will be put to bed soon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
As much as it has been stated that the thing is fake, at least recent news killed it outright.

Also /vp/ once trolled the reddit thread by posting a fake Mega Solrock.

Top Bottom