• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumor) VGLeaks: Final Fantasy VII Remake releasing in 2017 and coming to PC in 2018

BasilZero

Chrono Trigger on Steam? Yes, please. Might have been a good call of me not buying the insanely overpriced DS version.

The Squareenix Online store usually has it for a good price (minus the horrendous shipping price though).

Anyways, as sketchy as the rumor may be - if its true, I would love to get FF1, FF2, FFTactics on Steam - would go great alongside the rest of the series I got on Steam.

XII TZA and XV will be fantastic.

Will be double dipping on each and every game...PS4 and PC combo l0l.

It's not just true at all.

Very debate able if you think so. With the way Cloud is in VII, CCA, and grieves for his son and himself in Advent it's not at all possible to make a blanket statement like that.

I don't really know what you're even saying here.

Cloud's son? He doesn't have a son. Who is he grieving for? I'm confused there.

Huh? lol that's not true at all. Lightning at no personality whatsoever.

Again, Cloud is one of my favorite characters in gaming (design, backstory, etc..) but his overall personality is not as fleshed out as Lightning. Lightning shows emotion all the time (beating the shit out of Snow, doting on Serah, etc...). Cloud is pretty much aloof 24/7.

---

And anyway, Sephiroth > Edgar > Terra > all other FF characters.

Garlador

Again, Cloud is one of my favorite characters in gaming (design, backstory, etc..) but his overall personality is not as fleshed out as Lightning. Lightning shows emotion all the time (beating the shit out of Snow, doting on Serah, etc...). Cloud is pretty much aloof 24/7.

Would agree if you meant spin-off material, but that's certainly not true of the actual original game.

My Cloud was a cross-dressing, marching band-crashing, dolphin-jumping, genital-threatening, hoops-throwing, mountain-surfing, chocobo-racing, generally fun guy to be around, outside of an existential crises from time to time.
th

jennetics

Would agree if you meant spin-off material, but that's certainly not true of the actual original game.

My Cloud was a cross-dressing, marching band-crashing, dolphin-jumping, genital-threatening, hoops-throwing, mountain-surfing, chocobo-racing, generally fun guy to be around, outside of an existential crises from time to time.

Whoa! That was my Cloud, too!

Top Bottom