Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

phanphare

Banned
Aug 21, 2013
He made a few in succession and I just quoted one of his. It's clear above I'm aiming the ire at Polygon, I even half defended IGN as they've just taken Polygons word.
ok but here's the post you quoted:

Cheers Jason amd Kotaku for not crediting me or Neogaf for the leak...
to say this:

What did you expect? "Journalists" read GAF, copy/paste onto their site and then cite "sources". Gotta get those clicks.

Can't be giving the game away that their viewers could cut them out altogether by just visiting GAF.
so it's pretty clear how someone could think you were talking about kotaku and not ign or polygon because the post you quoted mentioned kotaku and neither ign nor polygon

oRuin

Jun 3, 2013
UK
I like it, looks sleek and love the basic look. Hope it has an upgraded wifi chip for all the people who use it. I say it's probably real.

KillerMan91

Aug 24, 2011
Finland
I guess traditional hard drives are the biggest limitation nowadays when trying to make these consoles smaller. SSDs are still too expensive also.

Dragon1893

Feb 20, 2013
Was inclined to believe it was real when I saw Greg's tweet, not surprised to see it confirmed.
Not a fan of the design, the round corners aren't doing it for me.

RedAssedApe

Aug 15, 2007
I don't understand. How did these sellers get their hands on them? Sony must have been planning a reveal sooner than their sept conference right?
stealth launch or maybe just sending out stock to retailers early similar to how some people are playing games a week before they release.

Xenoflare

Feb 17, 2012
That makes me wonder, will this ever have a 1/2 TB version? If so will the highest capacity version cost more or less than Neo? Will Neo have multiple storage skus?

Sep 3, 2014
New York
Neo not till March? Bah, I can wait just like I'm doing with X1S with Scorpio.

Delayed for spec bump?

Edit: guess it can't really be delayed since it was never given a release date.

WillyFive

Sep 17, 2009
"Slim" and it's still pretty massive. Same with the still massive Xbox One S; I don't think neither Sony nor MS know how to make an actual slim and small console.

ThatOneGrunt

Feb 23, 2015
Sony probably started shipping them out.
Right. So then they probably planned on revealing this with an article instead of at the NEO conference in September. That makes me think this console has zero new features like HDR or UHD support. It's just smaller.