• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it does not say PS4 S or Slim is all the info we need to prove it fake, IMO.
Not quite
ps3-slim-box-full.jpg

Audioboxer

Now its making sense. Adam Boyes and other Sony staff seen how ugly this thing was becoming and decided to bail from the sinking ship!

I see.

Besides the files that Giant Bomb received did not mentioned any Slim version, just the regular PS4 working at same time with NEO.

Shin

Banned
I'm not doubting that some dude took pictures of an actual box. I'm doubting that the design on it has anything to do with Sony though.

This I can agree with, the placement also seems off like the actual controller and console are way too large on the box itself.

Hydrargyrus

If the size is correct (compared with the DS4) and really exists, is awesome.

I like the design but I love the size.

But looks too small to be true

I really hope that this is fake, because it does... not look good. Why release a slim version when Neo comes out in.. what, a month or two?

I mean, the OG PS4 is already pretty damn sleek and slim itself

A) a cheaper SKU to sell alongside the premium priced NEO
B) cheaper to manufacture than current PS4

The fact that it does not say PS4 S or Slim is all the info we need to prove it fake, IMO.

Previous slim PS models were not branded as such.

Hip Hop

It's a good time to replace the original PS4, no need to keep pumping those out anymore. There are cheaper materials now, and it's due for a refresh to coincide with it.

It will go good alongside with the NEO. It makes perfect sense.

gonna go with real here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom