• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RYSE will be a Xbox One exclusive, more info at E3

derFeef

What if it had become a really tactical game with a combat system like Dark Souls? Kinect is used for interface, commands (shouts) and stuff? A man can dream.

Spongebob

Banned
My prediction for the other 14 exclusives:

Forza 5
Halo 5 (holiday 2014)
PGR5
Quantum Break
Rare game #1 (Banjo?)
Rare game #2 (kinect focused title)
Respawn's Titan
Black Tusk's FPS
Fable MMO
Kinect Sports 3
Dance Central 4
Crackdown 4
Kinect A2
Another family Kinect title

Spongebob

Banned

Forza 5
Halo 5 (holiday 2014)
PGR5
Quantum Break
Rare game #1 (Banjo?)
Respawn's Titan
Black Tusk's FPS
Fable MMO
Kinect Sports 3
Dance Central 4
Crackdown 4
Kinect family title
Kinect family title

derFeef

Forza 5
Halo 5 (holiday 2014)
PGR5
Quantum Break
Rare game #1 (Banjo?)
Respawn's Titan
Black Tusk's FPS
Fable MMO
Kinect Sports 3
Dance Central 4
Crackdown 4
Kinect A2
Another family Kinect title

I don't see 8 new franchises there.

JaggedSac

The last I heard about it is the animation system is janky. This was around the time of the PS4 reveal so things might have changed since than.

Is it going to be a launch title? Seems to be cutting it close to redo their animation system so close to release.

Awesome Kinnect controls:

CaesarThumbsDown_zps87560590.gif

Too bad i'm not getting the console, but this is the most interesting xbox juan game imo. I just love sword and sandal stuff, and this could be really cool.

Alchemy

If it is anything like the old ass trailer for the game on the original Kinect with the guys kicking at their TV to play the game, I'll pass.

He said 15 exclusives. I never heard they have to be Microsoft published to be counted.

I remember reading they said 15 exclusives from Microsoft Studios, so I assume that means MS published and not just MS developed since Crytek and Remedy obviously aren't internal MS studios.

this is slightly off topic but does anybody remember that game that capcom or konami made? i think it was called shadow of rome? octavian was in it as well as other prominent figures from the era.

would love another game in that vein.

Mdk7

It's probably my most wanted nextgen game ATM.
This is a clear proof of how disappointing have been the PS4/Xbox One reveals to me.

UrbanRats

this is slightly off topic but does anybody remember that game that capcom or konami made? i think it was called shadow of rome? octavian was in it as well as other prominent figures from the era.

would love another game in that vein.

I remember the stealth parts being a pain in the ass.

Lol vaporware

I'll believe it when I see it

Isn't this said to be their next Halo/Gears big launch franchise?

SeanNoonan

Forza 5
Halo 5 (holiday 2014)
PGR5
Quantum Break
Rare game #1 (Banjo?)
Respawn's Titan
Black Tusk's FPS
Fable MMO
Kinect Sports 3
Dance Central 4
Crackdown 4
Kinect family title
Kinect family title
4 :D?

This game has a chance of being really good if the Crytek Warhead guys are working on it (Crytek Budapest IIRC) and if it isnt a Cevat Yerli game.

dorkimoe

Gold Member

Forza 5
Halo 5 (holiday 2014)
PGR5
Quantum Break
Rare game #1 (Banjo?)
Respawn's Titan
Black Tusk's FPS
Fable MMO
Kinect Sports 3
Dance Central 4
Crackdown 4
Kinect family title
Kinect family title

Viva Pinata is one of those games. Mark my words. Someone on twitter said to @xbox that a viva pinata would be cool on xbox one and they responded to it with an interesting comment (cant recall) but its gotta be one of the games, Kinect focused probably

R3TRODYCE

Viva Pinata is one of those games. Mark my words. Someone on twitter said to @xbox that a viva pinata would be cool on xbox one and they responded to it with an interesting comment (cant recall) but its gotta be one of the games, Kinect focused probably
Oh man!I love Vp!

SeanNoonan

Crackdown of course. Or wait, Ryse as well, since Ruffian .... :)

I'll just link to what Billy said not too long ago: http://www.ruffiangames.com/2013/03/11/ruffians-new-thing-2/

I left a year ago shortly after Streets of Rage got canned. I have no idea what they're up to, but there's still a bunch of talented chaps there and if they ever needed to expand, Dundee is a pretty rich environment to pluck up both experienced and upcoming talent.

Sparth is suppose to be a permanent member of 343, is he not?

And, honestly, I don't have very much confidence in this game. I don't think Crytek makes very fun games. At least, I think all their Crysis titles have been heavily overrated and more fun to look at than actually play. Of all the potential hardcore Xbox One exclusive titles, this is the one I'm least excited about. Hopefully it can make a believer out of me at E3, but somehow I doubt that. Should at least serve as an interesting early gauge for the One's graphics capabilities, though. Although, that being said, I'm sure the likes of Rare and a few others should be able give us a fairly solid idea.

Still, I'm always open to giving anything a chance. So I will approach the game with a completely open mind, and if I'm impressed, then I will eat crow.

Top Bottom