• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game |OT| -- Seven Exes and Tons of KOs

Volcynika

Dartastic said:
FFFFFFFF WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO COME OUT IN 2 WEEKS FOR THE XBOX WHYYYYY!!! AND WHY ARE THERE NO DETAILS ON THE SOUNDTRACK BEING RELEASEDDDDDDDD =(

First one probably because it's not part of the summer of arcade.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Is the XBLA price still really 1200? Can anyone confirm?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
no demo for "barren" PSN right? :/
I need to see how this looks on my 130" screen before deciding to go for that one or for the Live version since my Xbox's hooked up to the 42" plasma (will definitely look good there)... I only have two controllers for both consoles anyway (2+2) so that can't be the deciding factor. Also, 720p "only" for both? I wish the art (not the artsyle eh!) was drawn in 1920x1080 tho.

Diebuster

Dash Kappei said:
no demo for "barren" PSN right? :/
I need to see how this looks on my 130" screen before deciding to go for that one or for the Live version since my Xbox's hooked up to the 42" plasma (will definitely look good there)... I only have two controllers for both consoles anyway (2+2) so that can't be the deciding factor. Also, 720p "only" for both? I wish the art (not the artsyle eh!) was drawn in 1920x1080 tho.

There'll be a demo today according to the blog post.

Jeff also confirmed the $9.99 price.

Dartastic

Volcynika said:
First one probably because it's not part of the summer of arcade.
...the soundtrack thing is honestly bugging me more. And it looks like from Anamanaguchi's facebook page, it won't be coming out.

Anamanaguchi's Facebook said:
sorry, you cant get it form us! (play the game on loop?? haha)
This must be remedied.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Amazing. We need more Co-Op games, and we'll surely be buying this. The CN Tower (and Toronto skyline) in the backgrounds of so many fights is epic. :D

Volcynika

ezekial45 said:
Video isn't loading.

Loaded for me!

Blame your graphics card!....... D:

If you care about it, new trailer shows a good bit of boss fights, so if you want to wait, just don't watch the video.

Dartastic said:
FFFFFFFF WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO COME OUT IN 2 WEEKS FOR THE XBOX WHYYYYY!!! AND WHY ARE THERE NO DETAILS ON THE SOUNDTRACK BEING RELEASEDDDDDDDD =(

O'Malley referred to the game soundtrack's release as "Not Yet" today on Twitter.

God, the wait is killing me. You would think at this point that someone at Sony has to have thought that putting content up early in the morning would be better than in the afternoon. :/

ezekial45

Banned
Volcynika said:
Loaded for me!

Blame your graphics card!....... D:

If you care about it, new trailer shows a good bit of boss fights, so if you want to wait, just don't watch the video.

I still haven't got my card back yet. I'm still running on a graphics chipset .

discohiro

Scott's such a playa!

scottplaya.jpg

ezekial45 said:
Weird. Can anyone put it on youtube?
Found a link to the new trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5PPWB_hyAw

Considering all the free singles Anamanaguchi is putting out on their site, I was hoping they'd at least sell the Scott Pilgrim theme for 99 cents or something.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Chairhome said:
Hmm, I might wait till I watch the movie and read the books just to avoid anything spoilerish. Or should I just go for it?
Read the books first at least if you're planning on it.

Chairhome said:
Hmm, I might wait till I watch the movie and read the books just to avoid anything spoilerish. Or should I just go for it?

Movie,Game and Book will have some huge differences. Game has some bigger boss fights and different ending(s), Movie has some sort of ugly scott and a different ending, the Book...well... its the source of the Movie and the Game.

I would say go for it.

Volcynika

SolidSnakex said:
You could actually sell that. People make decent money on selling Home items.

Eh, I don't care enough to deal with it :lol

Captain Spanky, it's a shirt your avatar can wear in Home or whatever. Still want it?

EDIT: PM sent.

AdamMPSP

Oh, you know, just frantically refreshing this thread so that I know when the game is out, so that I can enter my pre-order code on PSN, so I can start defeating evil exes. What are YOU doing?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
AdamMPSP said:
Oh, you know, just frantically refreshing this thread so that I know when the game is out, so that I can enter my pre-order code on PSN, so I can start defeating evil exes. What are YOU doing?

I'm frantically refreshing this thread so that I know when the game is out, so that I can enter my pre-order code on PSN, so I can start defeating evil exes.

I finally finished reading all six books. Man, what a masterpiece!

Also, in response to the question of what I'm doing, I'm not buying the game 'till I see the movie on Saturday/Sunday, since I hear that the game takes from the movie.

AdamMPSP

Also, I got to see a real early cut of the movie like 4 months ago, and it's great. Can't wait to see it again this weekend.

mauaus

Kaijima said:
I'm frantically refreshing this thread so that I know when the game is out, so that I can enter my pre-order code on PSN, so I can start defeating evil exes.
Im refreshing this thread and the valkyria chronicles II Thread (for the demo).
Man this is shapíng up as an awesome update

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Is there a way to buy it NOW in US Ubisoft.com?

I been trying since yesterday to find it in the Ubishop and clicking in the ad of Scott Pilgrim game and I don't get a way to actually buy it. =/

-DarKaoZ- said:
Is there a way to buy it NOW in US Ubisoft.com?

I been trying since yesterday to find it in the Ubishop and clicking in the ad of Scott Pilgrim game and I don't get a way to actually buy it. =/
i think that's the purpose of preordering
at this point you're closer just plain old ordering

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom