• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle health officials close Chipotle location for repeated health code violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Chipotle for lunch just like every friday, the local one has been dead for a few weeks now. Usually line is out the door, not its literally walk straight to the line, its awesome.

vwnut13

I was served blue rare steak at Chipotles once.

It looked just about like this...

P1010009.jpg

I thought the price was in currency. Are you saying I have to both fork money AND get sick for healthy food?

You have to pay extra cash for food that has the false perception of being healthier. An enormous "natural food" industry depends on this.

Getting sick is a side effect.

I was served blue rare steak at Chipotles once.

It looked just about like this...

I can't even get steakhouses to serve me rare steak, let alone blue rare. Are you saying it really is as simple as going to Chipotle to get my still mooing meat? If so I may have to finally try a Chipotoles.

ReAxion

They're saying it's the opposite, their lack of GMOs and frozen/preserved food which is causing the outbreak. Which is probably true, but really dumb, because literally no one cares if they have GMOs or not.

Their lack of GMO only exacerbates the problems in tracking down the origin because they use more & varied suppliers. Frozen or not has nothing to do with it, and it's alarming they suggest it's a factor.

There's no excuse for not keeping their food at safe temperatures no matter where it came from.

I loved Chipotle, but the way they've been handling all of this stuff has really turned me off of eating there. 120 people got sick in my city from Norovirus this week because of one of their stores.

I don't think I'll be going there anymore.

Proelite

This was one block from where I was staying.

I used to eat here pretty often with my GF.

Never had a problem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom