• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV |OT| The Dark Souls of Persona

Tirod

I absolutely love it, beautiful piece.

Also I'm only gone for 8 hours, and you guys pulled a fast one on the OT subtitle already?
Not that I'm complaining, it's 200% better

Amazon shows my status as shipping now, FINALLY. Gonna pass the night and tide over my hype by popping in Catherine and doing some Rapunzel stages, and listening to Nocturne music on the music player. I really wish the multiplayer was online, Atlus dropped the ball there.

CSX

This game is the first I will play where I can name the character but one of the main characters has the same name as me. It be neat if games in the future can actually acknowledge that like characters saying "Oh we have the same name" or something similar.

Meia

LOVE the title change.

Also apparently unlike with the Last of Us, Newegg with free shipping is going to deliver the game today. Was expecting it Monday at the earliest, like what happened last time. I'm ok with this. :)

elohel

is anyone here purchasing this on the shop?

edit: lol meant has anyone been able to yet, and I see above my comment, that it's the same for him/her so scratch that

Nags

Banned
20 hours in and I feel sorry for anyone who isn't willing to try this game. This is the most polished game in the SMT franchise.

It's not a downgrade at all. It looks really nice in game.

Yeah, was being sarcastic.

EDIT: And I wasn't referring to the game, it was to what I quoted ^^;

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
chibidemons.jpg

Teknoman

Just goes to show how recognizeable those demons have become over time. Familiar with a good deal of them. Whats the gold one on the far right, third row?

Also the Mitamas are creepy in any form...I think it's the eyes.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm going to sleep now. When I wake up tomorrow, the game will only be minutes away from being in my hands and then forever glued to my 3DS.

On the negative side I wasn't here while the Dark Souls of Persona wacky was going down.

On the positive side I'm almost done with Persona 4, and the OT name is amazing.

Tomorrow, your siren call awaits.

Busaiku

I just hope I can walk into Gamestop when it opens and pick it up, instead of waiting till the afternoon.
It's literally 2 minutes away, I need this.

Top Bottom