• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Hashimoto retweeted about the State of Play 2 event. (scheduled for May 9, 2019) Maybe a Final Fantasy VII Remake teaser before the E3

D.Final

Banned

kShs7LF.jpg

Perhaps new info on Final Fantasy VII Remake could be coming even before E3 2019.
Also in the form of a short Pre-E3 preview.

D.Final

Banned
They say new title so no it is not the remake. Avengers would be perfect right now.

Here are some details about the event :messenger_sunglasses:
  • About 10 minutes in length
  • No details about PS5
  • Extended look at MediEvil
  • First look at a new title
  • Re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago
  • State of Play: episode 3 will return later in the year

Furthermore, some insiders are focusing on the almost certainty presence of Final Fantasy VII Remake at the event.

Last edited:

GenericUser

I wish I wasn't so attached to FF7. It's my favourite game of all time and it hurts to see how square treats the remake and how they are toying with their longtime fans.
This game will most likely be a trainwreck and it breaks my heart to know that.

Dunki

• No details about PS5

Furthermore, some insiders are focusing on the almost certainty presence of Final Fantasy VII Remake at the event.
hmmm Ok Now it could be possible^^

ookami

I am more interested in what the third development division under Noki Yoshida is working on. Rumors are that they're working on a huge AAA game. I wonder if it is on a famous Square Enix IP or a new one.
He said in an interview that he was really interested in working on a game with a high fantasy setting.

Last edited:

Bennettt2

I wish I wasn't so attached to FF7. It's my favourite game of all time and it hurts to see how square treats the remake and how they are toying with their longtime fans.
my gut is telling me a disappointment.
my head is telling me a pleasant surprise.

i'm gonna have to go with my head

joe_zazen

If they didnt care, they wouldn't have scrapped the one that wasn't working and started over.

Dabaus

Banned
With Spiderman being in the avengers films, and sony doing an iron man VR game id suspect they have the marketing deal with SE for Avengers. With that said i assume this is going to be a small CG trailer of FF7R stuff weve seen before with a "please be excited" SE's E3 conference.,

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
  • No details about PS5

What if, and this is just a spitball, FF7R is the game Bluepoint is working on/assisting to help speed it along.

Barakov

Believe it when I see it. I still don't think FF7Remake is a real video game yet. Definitely looking forward to Medievil news, though.

wzy

I have complete confidence that SE will make a great Final Fantasy game for us, despite past missteps such as Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy IV: The After years, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy FXV, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, Dissidia NT Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy Dimensions, Final Fantasy Dimensions II, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy All The Bravest, World of Final Fantasy, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, Dirge of Ceberus: Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, and Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII.

sublimit

Banned
What if, and this is just a spitball, FF7R is the game Bluepoint is working on/assisting to help speed it along.
Hmm i never thought of that before. It does have some probabilities i admit.
Has Bluepoint ever worked on an action rpg? I'd be interested to see that considering their record.
No they haven't but they said that their next project is much bigger in scale than anything they have done before.

ghairat

Hmm i never thought of that before. It does have some probabilities i admit.

No they haven't but they said that their next project is much bigger in scale than anything they have done before.

But the "bigger in scale" might just be FFVIIR.

Mista

Banned
Like if this by any chance will get me hyped. Yeah right!

I don’t want anything unless it’s a release date that will get pushed 10 years

D.Final

Banned
Shinji now has made a tweet regarding State of Play. Google translation reads as "You, you, I've been."

It's nice that Hashimoto has again retweeted the Sony State of Play 2 event for the third time.
I think that at this point there are many possibilities that something concrete is coming for Final Fantasy VII Remake :messenger_smiling_hearts:

The clues are many, and the suggestions about it increase every day more.

I say that the teaser trailer will be the opening of
Final Fantasy VII Remake.

NxNBjWY.gif

Hype :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

mortal

Gold Member
It's nice that Hashimoto has again retweeted the Sony State of Play 2 event for the third time.
I think that at this point there are many possibilities that something concrete is coming for Final Fantasy VII Remake :messenger_smiling_hearts:

NxNBjWY.gif

lol what if that's...a screenshot from the game?

Psykodad

Banned

NxNBjWY.gif

Looks to me like flowers in the lil church where Aeris is.

stickkidsam

Those guys know how to respect the original so if that's the case, I think we are gonna have an especially good time with it being made in house in collaboration with Bluepoint.

Oh this is HAPPENING!! What else could it be!? A new game about gardening?

Top Bottom