• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Fox318

click here to view the first OT

BBFmCeP.png

GVmpG1z.png

eK2ZMWJ.gif

7UfFJJc.png

BSytNap.png

8dpxjhi.jpg
tumblr_ngh835YUxx1u2ragso4_250.gif

cV9WbzT.png

Cdcjl5OUEAArjqM.jpg

dV7PUk2.png

XuCnzUAm.jpg

This is the better OP so I am going to pull up a chair here until it gets shut down.

Mella did just fine on Talking Smack. Haters gonna hate.

cordy

Banned
So if Ambrose beat Cena tonight, AJ will retain next week and at No Mercy and probably Survivor Series, Cena will then go away to film that show in a few weeks so...man, I really wonder when Cena's going to get that title back. Either Rumble or Wrestlemania.

Cena's gonna get that belt tho, just a matter of when.

Verendus

Banned
Clash of Champions card looks really solid. I knew I picked the right PPV to watch for this month by skipping Backlash. I think I'll stick to HellCell next month too. I can always catch the main event of No Mercy in place of the pre-show. New ways of watching. Efficiency.

Balee dat.

I'll never get over that first punch by Punk. No excusing that shit after two years of training.

Remember the month people spent trying to say that GIF of him training had to have been old and no way could it have been representative of how he actually was

And then the only offensive move he even attempted was basically re-enacting it lmfao

Remember the month people spent trying to say that GIF of him training had to have been old and no way could it have been representative of how he actually was

And then the only offensive move he even attempted was basically re-enacting it lmfao

Everyone here could probably take Punk out.

Top Bottom