• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Mahonay

Banned
Bret Hart Scale: David Arquette Edition

In-ring: 1
Promo: 6
Look: 5

Overall: 12/30

He could've been something special.

You know, actually, he was probably better than Erik Watts. No joke.

(And Crush.)
Erik Watts

In-ring: 3
Promo: ???
Look: 1

YuemHIql.jpg

Bret Hart Scale?
Sadly, I can only think of The Blazer every time I see this.

Mahonay

Banned
Eddie Guerrero gets tagged into this Survivor Series 2002 3-way tag match, and there'a a guy in the crowd in one of the camera angles that is just furiously clapping his hands everytime it cuts to him. He knows what's up.

HOLY CRAP

DICK TOGO IS WRESTLING FOR EVOLVE IN DECEMBER

September 30th: We are very excited to announce that the legendary Dick Togo is coming to EVOLVE! The former ECW, WWE, Michinoku Pro competitor spent several years retired. He's back and he's coming to wrestle in EVOLVE. Togo is set for EVOLVE 75 on December 11th in Melrose, MA. We'll have much more on this in the upcoming weeks.

Togo vs Riddle please

ReiGun

I saw you originally giving her a ten before that edit, Heroman.

Eh, she busted out some good expressions in her brief time with the GOAT gimmick. Some people (not here, thankfully) actually legit bought her fake injury because 'Eva can't act that good'.
Tbf, I think that was also people thinking so little of Eva they believed she was incompetent enough to actually injure jumping down from the ropes.

Ronin Ray

So as someone who doesn't watch much pro wrestling anymore and spends more time lurking here and watching YouTube clips. I am out of the loop but I have been watching the last few episodes of NXT. Why are guys like no way jose and andrade cien almas loosing to austin aries and bobby roode? Shouldn't they be building the younger fresher talent. Roode should be on the main roster

Tbf, I think that was also people thinking so little of Eva they believed she was incompetent enough to actually injure jumping down from the ropes.
Based Eva working those marks.

So as someone who doesn't watch much pro wrestling anymore and spends more time lurking here and watching YouTube clips. I am out of the loop but I have been watching the last few episodes of NXT. Why are guys like no way jose and andrade cien almas loosing to austin aries and bobby roode? Shouldn't they be building the younger fresher talent. Roode should be on the main roster
NXT is more 'known Indie dudes' now then it is 'the place to build up younger talent'.

Ithil

Andrade is headed for a heel turn, hence the losing streak.

Mahonay

Banned

Andrade is headed for a heel turn, hence the losing streak.
Yep, Almas as a face has been VERY poorly received by almost all crowds which NXT did not intend to happen, so they are now working on turning him. Should be very soon.

Top Bottom