• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Wrasslin' scale rating: Big Daddy

In Ring: EASY!
Promo: EASY!
Look: EASY!
Heat: EASY!
Shoot: EASY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNEDuPVy9Q

QUq4KDb.jpg

I still don't get Big Daddy.

Kaladin

So did WWE lift an infamous Roman Reigns line from a Doctor Who episode in 2014?

I am not a good man! And I'm not a bad man either. I'm not a hero. I'm definitely not a president, and no, I'm not an officer. You know who I am? I… am… an idiot! With a box and a screwdriver. Passing through. Helping out. Learning. I don't need an army. I never have.

If only Roman had said he was an idiot.

Kaladin

According to multiple sources, TNA's crew arrived this morning at Universal Studios Orlando to begin loading in the company's set, lighting, ring, etc. for this Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV.

Meanwhile, TNA's Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter: "I don’t make it a habit to reply to speculation, but I'll say if you're close to Orlando this Sun-Sat YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THESE TAPINGS! Going to be an INCREDIBLE live #BoundForGlory on Sunday and big things planned for @ImpactWrestling shows. @PopTV"

jmdajr

According to multiple sources, TNA's crew arrived this morning at Universal Studios Orlando to begin loading in the company's set, lighting, ring, etc. for this Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV.

Meanwhile, TNA's Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter: "I don’t make it a habit to reply to speculation, but I'll say if you're close to Orlando this Sun-Sat YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THESE TAPINGS! Going to be an INCREDIBLE live #BoundForGlory on Sunday and big things planned for @ImpactWrestling shows. @PopTV"

lolz

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's something strange about Muhammad Hassan's "personal attorney" on this random 2005 episode of SmackDown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNQ0TugUkk

The worst part about the Hassan/Daivari angle is that for some reason the Undertaker is mad at Tommaso Ciampa for delivering essentially a babyface speech about how Hassan is actually an American citizen and not a terrorist who shouldn't be judged for being Muslim while the crowd boos intensely.

Kaladin

WWE officially announced that the 2017 Royal Rumble PPV would take place at the on Sunday 1/29/17 at the 65,000 seat Alamodome in San Antonio,Texas.

WWE held the PPV in that venue in January 1997, when The Rumble event was headlined by Shawn Michaels defeating Sycho Sid for the WWF championship and the Rumble bout itself waswon by Steve Austin, so this PPV would be the 20th anniversary of that event. The venue is by far the largest one the Rumble event has ever been held in.

Tickets will go on sale on 10/14 with an online pre-sale several days before.

Holy shit, that's kind of awesome getting a non-Mania PPV back in a large venue.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The idea is to turn the Big Four PPVs into big destination events with NXT on Saturday, Royal Rumble/WrestleMania/SummerSlam/Survivor Series on Sunday and Raw/SD the next two days.

The era of TakeOvers happening at Full Sail is probably done and just replaced with 4 per year in arenas (this is already happening for Survivor Series with TakeOver Toronto)

Heading to Atlanta at the end of October, but looks like I'll miss Atlanta Wrestling Entertainment's show with ZSJ by two fucking days.

It's OK, though. He was garbage in the CWC.

Anth0ny

The idea is to turn the Big Four PPVs into big destination events with NXT on Saturday, Royal Rumble/WrestleMania/SummerSlam/Survivor Series on Sunday and Raw/SD the next two days.

The era of TakeOvers happening at Full Sail is probably done and just replaced with 4 per year in arenas (this is already happening for Survivor Series with TakeOver Toronto)

I think this is a good plan, and Rumble happening in a huge arena like that is pretty awesome.

only thing is survivor series has really lost any prestige it once had... if anything, Money in the Bank should be that fourth big PPV at this point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SS is actually super easy to rehab in the brand split era. Just do RAW/Smackdown matches.

2 Mens/2 Womens. I just made the PPV for you.

Zach

Shootember : Has there ever really been any GREAT Traditional Survivor Series matches?
There have been a couple that I've seen. The only match that comes to mind, though -- and it probably wasn't amazing, but whatever -- was '87 I believe with THE JUMPING BOMB ANGELS.

You joke now but there's a high possibility in about fifteen years we'll be seeing Declan James vs Aurora Rose feuds over who gets the company especially since I'm sure it's been said the eldest daughter wanted to go into wrestling. Hell Stephanie herself made it blatant in a promo around the time Shane returned this year.

ReiGun

You joke now but there's a high possibility in about fifteen years we'll be seeing Declan James vs Aurora Rose feuds over who gets the company especially since I'm sure it's been said the eldest daughter wanted to go into wrestling. Hell Stephanie herself made it blatant in a promo around the time Shane returned this year.
The future of WWE is just the kids of current talent and onscreen authority figures repeating Attitude era stories.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm usually pretty OK with whatever dumb shit a crowd chants, but the EVOLVE lot doing "How High? YEHI!" for Fred Yehi is a fucking abomination and further proves my point that American chants are shiiiiiiiit.

you now know how american fans feel watching takeovers in england

The future of WWE is just the kids of current talent and onscreen authority figures repeating Attitude era stories.
Undertaker and McCool's daughter vs Triple H and Stephanie's daughter in a cage match two decades from now. Pedigree spot into the Faithbreaker will be lit.

How long do you guys think it'll take until the pro wrestling industry no longer has enough talented people who want to be pro wrestlers?

I give it 20 years.

Kaladin

Shootember : Ever since Taco Bell started letting you customize your orders, I've wanted to do a loaded as fuck nachos bell grande....well, here it is:

Nachos BellGrande®
+ Extra Reduced Fat Sour Cream
+ Extra Nacho Cheese Sauce
+ Extra Seasoned Beef
+ Premium Latin Rice
+ Bacon
+ 3 Cheese Blend
+ Onions
+ Guacamole
+ Fire Roasted Salsa
+ Avocado Ranch Sauce

All that for $8....gonna be a good dinner.

DMczaf

Shootember : Ever since Taco Bell started letting you customize your orders, I've wanted to do a loaded as fuck nachos bell grande....well, here it is:

Nachos BellGrande®
+ Extra Reduced Fat Sour Cream
+ Extra Nacho Cheese Sauce
+ Extra Seasoned Beef
+ Premium Latin Rice
+ Bacon
+ 3 Cheese Blend
+ Onions
+ Guacamole
+ Fire Roasted Salsa
+ Avocado Ranch Sauce

All that for $8....gonna be a good dinner.

Sounds like you'll be shooting tonight.

Top Bottom