• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

They actually tried to do this shit again!?

roman-reigns-rock-1500007055-800.jpg

Apparently on Raw Talk they also had him do a Bryan and praise Reigns as the guy he was so wrong about, he's such a good wrestler and so so strong

No Mercy following that Wrestlemania formula of "enjoyable first half, naff second", so that's what they meant by a wrestlemania calibre event!

Also that excessive Reigns finisher kick out stuff was DUMB.
I expected him to win and to have Cena be all like "well gee whiz, I guess he really is THE GUY!" but come the eff on.

The 3 Bayley fans left are probably sad
I'm very upset, that is true.
At least Auntie Nia got to look like a super hoss.

The Bar are awesome.
Great workers
Great unified look
Great entrance
Great catch phrase
Best thing that could've happened for them. I enjoy both in ring but they can never really get the character stuff down, as a duo though it works and they've had their working boots on a lot as of late.
Who'd thought the dreaded best of seven filler could lead to this positive outcome a year ago?

So who's going to be the next person to raise Roman's hand in the ring? Hogan? AJ?

Friends, I need to vent a little bit. All of the shit I was seeing on Facebook yesterday with people being upset at anthem protests legitimately upset me and made me feel depressed about the future of this country and its people. It feels like so many people are completely oblivious either history or current events (or both in some cases) and don't understand the importance of taking a stand for what's right and are only concerned about MUH FLAG.

This country is fooked

It's definitely troubling and depressing. All we can do is amplify the voices and stand up for marginalized people and those who are most at risk. Recognizing and acknowledging our privilege, and using it to fix things and protect folks without that privilege is increasingly important.

Friends, I need to vent a little bit. All of the shit I was seeing on Facebook yesterday with people being upset at anthem protests legitimately upset me and made me feel depressed about the future of this country and its people. It feels like so many people are completely oblivious either history or current events (or both in some cases) and don't understand the importance of taking a stand for what's right and are only concerned about MUH FLAG.

This country is fooked
Fuck this country and flag loyalist. It's fucking gross people saying leave the country if you don't respect the flag but motherfucker freedom of speech and protest are American as shit!

Anth0ny

Taker needs to come back for one night and just say "I used to be the big dog, it used to be my yard. But now, this is Roman Reigns' yard, and he is the big dog. With Roman Reigns watching the yard, I can finally rest. in. peaaaaacccceee"

Then Hogan can come back and say BROTHER, HULKAMANIA RAN WILD BROTHER, BUT ROMANMANIA IS GOING TO TAKE THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INTO THE FUTURE BROTHER

Beefy

This country is fooked

This world is fucked. A far right party is now the 3rd biggest party in Germany. Actual Nazi's are back in German politics....

Also...

Had my first "get out of our country" shit today. Nice.

So who's going to be the next person to raise Roman's hand in the ring? Hogan? AJ?
"WOO the nature boy is back in a WWE ring, there were times when I didn't think I was gonna make it, that it might be all over for me, but at my darkest moment I watched Roman Reigns and his unrelenting spirit to never give in and take down all obstacles gave me the boost I needed so I can stand before you all today, let me bring the man out here now to raise his hand WOO!"

*Flair passes on the woo catchphrase to Regins, following this a backstage segment of Charlotte fawning over Reigns plays, Reigns looks down at his crotch with a busted fly and whispers "big dog", winks at her and walks away*

At least they got their Hornswoggle moment in quicker this time

Also, the CW division has been living dead since a month after it started, we can now pull Neville outta there to the safety of....the rest of the roster booking? okay so he was doomed either way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently on Raw Talk they also had him do a Bryan and praise Reigns as the guy he was so wrong about, he's such a good wrestler and so so strong

It was really, really heavy-handed. Cena did everything he could do. Problem was the actions just didn't click with the words!

Zach

Was this 97? I need to show my girlfriend what a real cruiserweight match is.
Yeah.

This country is fooked
It'll be fine.

Maybe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena's winding down. It's almost all over for him. He's such an awesome guy, too. Man.

It's gonna suck not having him around.

Catching up on highlights from last night, what did Cena say to Roman at the end of the match. I hope it was something along the lines of "Good luck, pal." or "They're never going to love you."

Also, are people cool with Tozawa's garbage reign now because Enzo has the belt, lmao

Fuck. You're totally right.

"WOO the nature boy is back in a WWE ring, there were times when I didn't think I was gonna make it, that it might be all over for me, but at my darkest moment I watched Roman Reigns and his unrelenting spirit to never give in and take down all obstacles gave me the boost I needed so I can stand before you all today, let me bring the man out here now to raise his hand WOO!"

*Flair passes on the woo catchphrase to Regins, following this a backstage segment of Charlotte fawning over Reigns plays, Reigns looks down at his crotch with a busted fly and whispers "big dog", winks at her and walks away*

Imagine Flair taking back the Figure Four from Mike "The Miz" Mizanin, and giving it to Roman. I'd ... be OK with that?

BiggNife

Literally everyone I was watching No Mercy with said "oh come the fuck on" when the Cena arm raise happened

If Dwayne "Most Popular Actor in the World" Johnson can't get Reigns over, there's no fucking way Cena can. I don't even know why Vince thought it could work.

Does anyone here actually want to see Brock vs Reigns? Brock doing the standard Brock match for the millionth time, while they kick out of finishers until Roman finally wins with yet another weak looking running hug? Fans will shit on it, they will drown them out with his music, and fireworks will go off....YAWN

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Total War: Warhammer 2. Man, what a great year to be a PC gamer. Nothing on consoles has been able to hold a candle to whats come out on PC. It's been one heck of a year.

Divinity OS2 feels like what I always imagined old-ass Ultima games to be in my head. What an incredible game.

Everything is wonderful if you chase a life of amusements.

Sephzilla

I'm not going to miss Cena no-selling promos and being seemingly naive as fuck about what he does to other people's careers. But the dude is a workhorse and he put on some pretty solid matches

Total War: Warhammer 2. Man, what a great year to be a PC gamer. Nothing on consoles has been able to hold a candle to whats come out on PC. It's been one heck of a year.

I'm kind of hoping they eventually jump to a Total War 40k game.

Heroman

Banned
Does anyone here actually want to see Brock vs Reigns? Brock doing the standard Brock match for the millionth time, while they kick out of finishers until Roman finally wins with yet another weak looking running hug? Fans will shit on it, they will drown them out with his music, and fireworks will go off....YAWN
I really like their last match together.

Anth0ny

vince

the answer is always vince

BiggNife

Geno Mrosko does, probably

Can't think of anyone else though

I do. Braun kinda sucks

Get it over with already

It's been pushed off for years, and if either of them get hurt it will still only be delayed for another year or two. At this point it's clearly holding their entire main event scene hostage, so yeah fuck it, rip off the bandaid

Top Bottom