• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock/Reigns last time was fantastic. Wouldn't mind seeing another. Should be excellente.

Sephzilla

Does anyone here actually want to see Brock vs Reigns? Brock doing the standard Brock match for the millionth time, while they kick out of finishers until Roman finally wins with yet another weak looking running hug? Fans will shit on it, they will drown them out with his music, and fireworks will go off....YAWN

I'm seemingly in the minority that thought their WM31 match wasn't actually that good. So no, I don't want to see Brock/Roman again especially when it's almost certainly going to end with "Get Roman Over attempt #127"

The only reason I might be interested in it is because Roman is a better wrestler now than he was at WM31

Foggy

It was so damn good, probably my favorite Lesnar match since his return.
AmusedHarmfulHuia.0.gif

And the crowd goes

Hope we don't get Cena doing the same tonight.
what if cena has a promo and then joe comes out

we all mark out for five seconds before realizing what's going to happen

tenor.gif

John I will destroy you in that ring and make you my bitch and make you wish you never stepped in there with me.

BNQwv.gif

try and talk down to me all you want but you aren't going to do so well against me like the last time a samoan joe fought me so get out of my ring and run back to six sided ring

BiggNife

If they're committing to Reigns beating Brock no matter what then I would rather they just do it now then six more months of Universal Championship matches that don't matter at all and then a Wrestlemania main event that pleases absolutely no one except Vince

Do it at Survivor Series or something

Does anyone here actually want to see Brock vs Reigns? Brock doing the standard Brock match for the millionth time, while they kick out of finishers until Roman finally wins with yet another weak looking running hug? Fans will shit on it, they will drown them out with his music, and fireworks will go off....YAWN

Before Seth cashed in, I was into that WrestleMania match between Brock and Roman. Brock was just beating the shit out of Roman. Roman's selling and offense made it look like he was afraid of literally dying in the ring. It wasn't that bad.

No way in hell they do that for their next match though. I expect another Cena/Roman style of match.

Oersted

Apparently Miztourage against
the Shield
at TLC. I wonder who wins.

Oh and according to Da Meltz, the reason Braun attacked Enzo was to
get heel heat

Lel

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
get heel heat

Lel

Boy that sure didn't work. Vince was right - people love Enzo getting thrown around

Foggy

Reigns and Brock at Mania which means Reigns wins the Rumble which means the Hulkster is raising Roman's hand, brother.

Heroman

Banned
If they're committing to Reigns beating Brock no matter what then I would rather they just do it now then six more months of Universal Championship matches that don't matter at all and then a Wrestlemania main event that pleases absolutely no one except Vince

Do it at Survivor Series or something
Why? It doesn't matter, like wm will sell out regardless of what in the main event.

To me, the bloom was not off the Lesnar rose yet at Mania 31. The following years of repetitive promos and matches have made me completely disinterested in him

BiggNife

Reigns and Brock at Mania which means Reigns wins the Rumble which means the Hulkster is raising Roman's hand, brother.

The only thing that would worse than Reigns winning against Brock at Mania is if Reigns wins against Brock at Mania with Hulk Hogan as the host of Mania

Beefy

the Shield

get heel heat

Lel

Roman was rumoured to win the US belt off Miz and then go on to win the belt off Brock at Mania.

Sephzilla

Brock will be the next man to raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. HBK will return from retirement to challenge Roman and then raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. Then Stone Cold will defy the odds and return, only to raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. Sgt Slaughter will return with a new North Korea supporter gimmick, lose to Roman, and then Slaughter will raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo Roman.

BiggNife

Why? It doesn't matter, like wm will sell out regardless of what in the main event.
I mean I know WM is going to sell out no matter what, I would just rather have a Mania with a main event that doesn't suck ass

Like I know nothing will change Vince's mind because he's gonna make money hand over fist regardless, I'm just saying that following the Universal championship stuff has been boring as fuck lately (outside of that amazing Summerslam match) and I can't imagine this keeping up for six more months without feeling incredibly stagnant.

Brock will be the next man to raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. HBK will return from retirement to challenge Roman and then raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. Then Stone Cold will defy the odds and return, only to raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo. Sgt Slaughter will return with a new North Korea supporter gimmick, lose to Roman, and then Slaughter will raise Roman's hand. Crowd will still boo Roman.

You joke, but I could totally see that one happening.

Hogan vs Roman would sort of be interesting because Hogan would try to go into business for himself.

Hasney

No way WWE put
the Shield's big reunion match against fucking Axel and Dallas.

No way WWE put a big match like Roman V Cena on an event like No Mercy.

They feel the need to do the reunion to try and try to get Roman cheered. It's that, then have Philly either boo his Rumble win in Jan or have a Smackdown guy win it. then go onto Mania as the all-conquering hero.

wwe should just reunite the shield now and get it over with

like a full blown reunited shield where ambrose and rollins keep the tag belts and roman maybe goes for a world belt with the entrance and the old gear back is the way to go. have rollins and ambrose at ringside when roman wrestles, have roman at ringside for them when they wrestle.

No way WWE put a big match like Roman V Cena on an event like No Mercy
While that's dumb it's in the interest of 'money match that will sell tickets' (even if it doesn't seem to have worked), which is different from this since you'd give better opponents then
Axel and Dallas.

Who's reporting this rumor by the way?

Beefy

wwe should just reunite the shield now and get it over with

like a full blown reunited shield where ambrose and rollins keep the tag belts and roman maybe goes for a world belt with the entrance and the old gear back is the way to go. have rollins and ambrose at ringside when roman wrestles, have roman at ringside for them when they wrestle.

Read my spoiler

BiggNife

Vince McMahon reanimates Andre the Giant's corpse so it can raise Roman's hand

Gurrry

Its just sad because this entire year of wrestling has been filler because we knew exactly where we were headed as soon as WM ended last year.

That path hasnt changed. The plans are still the same. And guess what, we know the season finales outcome, and weve known it for a year.

Roman beats Brock.

BiggNife

Its just sad because this entire year of wrestling has been filler because we knew exactly where we were headed as soon as WM ended last year.

That path hasnt changed. The plans are still the same. And guess what, we know the season finales outcome, and weve known it for a year.

Roman beats Brock.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

Shit isn't exciting where you know exactly where it's going.

Heroman

Banned
I mean I know WM is going to sell out no matter what, I would just rather have a Mania with a main event that doesn't suck ass

Like I know nothing will change Vince's mind because he's gonna make money hand over fist regardless, I'm just saying that following the Universal championship stuff has been boring as fuck lately (outside of that amazing Summerslam match) and I can't imagine this keeping up for six more months without feeling incredibly stagnant.
Roman vs brock will be a great match , I mean the first Match was one of the better Main Event Wrestlemania

Beefy

I have nothing against Brock vs Roman and it will be a dope match. Just don't like how everything is leading to Roman being god.

Mahonay

Banned
Holy SHIT. Watching No Mercy and Cesaro getting both of his front teeth broken off. Looks horrifying. He's still in the match like it's no big deal.

Anth0ny

I'm seemingly in the minority that thought their WM31 match wasn't actually that good. So no, I don't want to see Brock/Roman again especially when it's almost certainly going to end with "Get Roman Over attempt #127"

The only reason I might be interested in it is because Roman is a better wrestler now than he was at WM31

I didn't like that match either.

Get it over with already

It's been pushed off for years, and if either of them get hurt it will still only be delayed for another year or two. At this point it's clearly holding their entire main event scene hostage, so yeah fuck it, rip off the bandaid

Get it over with?

Still gotta do Roman vs Brock 3, Roman vs Rock and Roman vs Goldberg at the next 3 Manias. Next mania is just the beginning, brother.

the Shield

get heel heat

Lel

ahuehuehuehuehue

BiggNife

I have nothing against Brock vs Roman and it will be a dope match. Just don't like how everything is leading to Roman being god.

Yeah, this is more my issue than the match itself, which I should have been more clear about.

As a match, Lesnar vs Reigns will probably be fine. It's more that the ending will definitely definitely suck and end Mania with a sour note regardless of how the rest of it is.

Heroman

Banned
I still don't understand why the shield Triple Threat took place at a random wwe pay-per-view instead of WrestleMania main event.

I still don't understand why the shield Triple Threat took place at a random wwe pay-per-view instead of WrestleMania main event.

Because they don't see it as a Mania main event

They didn't even have it main event one of their "this card is so big it's like Mania, WE'RE GIVING IT AN EXTRA HOUR OR TWO" cards

Tom Nook

Roman was rumoured to win the US belt off Miz and then go on to win the belt off Brock at Mania.

Carrying two belts at end of Mania?
Oh boy...

Vince: Our audio team will pipe in the cheers. *puts the hair dryer next to the sound board*

the first match worked well enough by chance, I can't imagine them coming close to matching it now, especially with the current match style of Lesnar and their brief encounter at Summerslam.

Vince McMahon reanimates Andre the Giant's corpse so it can raise Roman's hand

Cole: "hey that's Mojo Rawley from Smackdown"
Mojo: "Roman, I don't deserve this incredibly prestigious Andre the Giant Battle Memorial trophy, every time I look at it I can see Andre looking down with disappointment, I try to stay hype but the hype disipates. I can't keep kidding myself, or keep disrespecting the dead...
But you Roman, you ARE the hype, and I know if Andre were here he'd want you to have this trophy, permanently.
I've been given the go ahead to announce the retirement of the Andre battle royale, before I hand it over to you Roman, it's final, TRUE owner... I modified its arm with my apparent tech background so it can raise your hand"

*Andre's golden arm moves with the buzzing of technology, it clasps Roman's hand while on tv a ghostly image of a smiling Andre is plastered behind Reigns with video editing*

They probably thought it'd be their only chance to do it for a couple of years with the brand split unaware it wouldn't even be a year until the Shield were on the same brand again.

Top Bottom