• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2010 Edition

prophecy0

Damn, there are some nice setups in here! I especially like the view from Tabris' place.

My bonus room is below (click for huge). I want a bigger TV since I sit so far back, but my current 50 incher is a Pioneer Kuro and I don't feel like any of the current TVs on the market offer the same quality. If Panasonic could fix their issue with rising black levels then I would be all over one of their 65" plasmas.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
that's not my setup, but it's too awesome not to post

UEqXs.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I think I would like it even better if it was a part of the desk with clear glass over top of it.

prophecy0

Fuzzy said:
I think I would like it even better if it was a part of the desk with clear glass over top of it.

I want to say this has been done before, but I can't find it via Google. I remember thinking it was pretty cool when I saw it.

regs

So I just went to my boss's warehouse today:
7561714516.jpg

Yes those are multi colored ferrari's, what an asshole lol

His setup also shits on mine as well, I can't even post the pictures out of shame :lol

regs said:
7561714516.jpg

His setup also shits on mine as well, I can't even post the pictures out of shame :lol

Crazy, you could fit my house in there three times over. Who needs gt5 he lives it.:lol

Pein

Banned
regs said:
7561714516.jpg

damn

regs

supermackem said:
Crazy, you could fit my house in there three times over. Who needs gt5 he lives it.:lol

no what's crazy is I went into the actual garage and saw this:
3713714520.jpg

seriously, how many do you need :lol

regs

I couldn't stomach taking pictures when I was there. I'll post them next time I am over.

Also for those wondering, they apparently rent a lot of those cars out of movie studios, that's the reason for the duplicates.

Tabris

You had posted your setup before when it was incomplete. You had just moved in. What's it look like now? Hide your fucking wires and post it up :)

CAVE343

prophecy0 said:
Damn, there are some nice setups in here! I especially like the view from Tabris' place.

My bonus room is below (click for huge). I want a bigger TV since I sit so far back, but my current 50 incher is a Pioneer Kuro and I don't feel like any of the current TVs on the market offer the same quality. If Panasonic could fix their issue with rising black levels then I would be all over one of their 65" plasmas.

Nice setup, looks mighty comfy to game with your friends. One question though, why do you have a bin next to your tv? Looks kinda out of place :)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
bad-joey said:
Nice setup, looks mighty comfy to game with your friends. One question though, why do you have a bin next to your tv? Looks kinda out of place :)

I have the garbage next to my TV as well. Probably should move it.

prophecy0

bad-joey said:

It's funny you should mention that. That trash bin has been there since we moved in over a year ago, and it never looked out of place to me until I was getting ready to post those pictures. I thought "Man, that looks really ugly and out of place! Maybe I should remove it and retake the pictures..." But then I got lazy.

Ramma2

TommyT said:
What's the second monitor hooked up to!? :O

The video card, you can see 2 plugs, the one in front is a white DVI, and the one sticking out behind it is a standard blue VGA which is probably plugged into a DVI to VGA converter. That's why it sticks out more.

nilbog21

Banned
regs what does your boss do for a living?.. how does someone who want the same ferrari in 50 different colors come to actually afford it?
/unjust world

TommyT

Ramma2 said:
The video card, you can see 2 plugs, the one in front is a white DVI, and the one sticking out behind it is a standard blue VGA which is probably plugged into a DVI to VGA converter. That's why it sticks out more.

My original thought... though I would have figured that card had them side by side.

cvxfreak

Seeing many of these fantastic pictures does make me miss living in the U.S. :)

I don't have enough space in my dinky dorm here in Japan for Kinect. :lol

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
-COOLIO- said:
it was a good year
True! Also Gradius V and Metroid Prime 2 (and Halo 2 for people who were into that). There were probably more...

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Laptop/Messy night table.
0572.jpg

My game stand in mayhem.
0582.jpg

My previous setup when it's clean.
053.jpg

Only purpose of this horrible shot is to show the tv as-is.
0562.jpg

Going to clean up now, I am ashamed.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
BocoDragon said:
True! Also Gradius V and Metroid Prime 2 (and Halo 2 for people who were into that). There were probably more...
metroid prime 2, halo 2, and mgs3 were a trinity of november awesomeness for every platform, ill never forget the hype.

btf1980

Revamped the system a bit. Stepped down to 2 channel. Love it! :D

Display
Pioneer Kuro 5010FD

Speakers
Bowers & Wilkins CM9

Subwoofer
JL Audio Fathom f112

Power/Amplification
Marantz AV8003 Pre/Pro
Rotel RB-1582 Amp
PS Audio GCPH (Phonostage)

Sources
Pro-Ject RM 6.1 SB Turntable w/ Sumiko Blue Point Special EVO III
PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
Logitech Squeezebox Touch
Sonos
Rotel RCD-1072
Oppo BDP-83 Blu-ray Player
Buffalo Linkstation Mini
60GB PS3
Xbox 360 Slim
Tivo HD

Power Conditioner
Richard Gray RGPC 400 Pro

Racks/Stands
BDI Deploy
Solid Tech Rack of Silence (Reference)
Sound Anchors JL Audio Fathom stand
Custom Made Stand (For turntable isolation)

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0004-6.jpg

DSC_0005-10.jpg

DSC_0028-3.jpg

DSC_0025-2.jpg

DSC_0020-5.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0038-2.jpg

nib95

Banned
Terrible photo...

156534_472426651168_507706168_5682905_6954748_n.jpg

Gave the Wii away to my baby neice, swapped my now dead Elite for the 360 Slim, and have a PS3 slim on order too. Mainly for the slimmer profile and added energy efficiency.

whitehawk

Banned
nilbog21 said:
regs what does your boss do for a living?.. how does someone who want the same ferrari in 50 different colors come to actually afford it?
/unjust world
All I know is that regs is involved in the musc industry. (music producer?) He posted pictures of himself with some fairly big name artists, and I think he knows someone who worked with lady gaga, or at least someone really really big...

I'll wait for regs to clear this up because I could be wrong about a lot :lol

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
nib95 said:
Terrible photo...

156534_472426651168_507706168_5682905_6954748_n.jpg

Gave the Wii away to my baby neice, swapped my now dead Elite for the 360 Slim, and have a PS3 slim on order too. Mainly for the slimmer profile and added energy efficiency.

Have the same wheel stand for my MS 360 wheel(Forza 3). Be careful the circular rubber feet part can stain your carpet if left on it for long periods(it did to my similar white carpet). LOVE that stand though.

nib95

Banned
Brandon F said:
Have the same wheel stand for my MS 360 wheel(Forza 3). Be careful the circular rubber feet part can stain your carpet if left on it for long periods(it did to my similar white carpet). LOVE that stand though.

Just checked under mine. So signs of stains yet. It is the newer G27 (Deluxe) version though.

Tabris

voodoojohn said:
This couch is awesome. Where did you get it from?

The Brick in Canada. I couldn't find the name of the couch on their website but I wouldn't recommend it, there's better couches out there. If I could take it back now I would.

Top Bottom