• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF I help this really nice looking lady and it ends with a make out session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Well I actually like what he's doing. We'll keep rebumping this thread and he'll be nowhere. Once he posts somewhere else though, BAN

Excellent... The stakes are high. OP better pull out all the skills learned in English class to spin this yarn.

I think I would rather see us shame him into never posting again instead of a ban. Seems like he gets off to easy for the hype he has built up in this epic thread.

Ponn

Banned
I'm betting he tried to be smooth and brought her back to his place and was trying to impress her by playing kid icarus with no stand. It then horribly backfired and his hands cramped up with shooting pain. So she accompanied him to the ER. Trancetronic at this point can no longer take pics with his hands and is staring down at his crippled hands whimpering.

Seeing this the mom starts thinking about almost losing her son. She thinks about mothers day coming up and the gifts her son used to get her and she starts crying. She leans over to the other side not able to look at Trancetronic anymore without bursting into tears and finds another youthful man on her other side playing Ultimate Marvel on his PS Vita. She leans on his shoulder and asks if he minds, she needs the comfort at this moment. He says no its fine and smiles at her and she grabs him and holds closely. When the train stops she asks the stranger if she will help her find her way to the right train home because she is lost.

Trancetronic is still on the train right now balling staring at his hands.

feel

I'm betting he tried to be smooth and brought her back to his place and was trying to impress her by playing kid icarus with no stand. It then horribly backfired and his hands cramped up with shooting pain. So she accompanied him to the ER. Trancetronic at this point can no longer take pics with his hands and is staring down at his crippled hands whimpering.

Seeing this the mom starts thinking about almost losing her son. She thinks about mothers day coming up and the gifts her son used to get her and she starts crying. She leans over to the other side not able to look at Trancetronic anymore without bursting into tears and finds another youthful man on her other side playing Ultimate Marvel on his PS Vita. She leans on his shoulder and asks if he minds, she needs the comfort at this moment. He says no its fine and smiles at her and she grabs him and holds closely. When the train stops she asks the stranger if she will help her find her way to the right train home because she is lost.

Trancetronic is still on the train right now balling staring at his hands.
Made me laugh

Can I get a sum up of this thread? For those just tuning in?

--OP has random make out session with 60 year old woman
--asks what to do
--doesn't follow advice and does desperate guy stuff
--they've been playing phone tag since then
--all the while OP bounces back and forth, promising epic thread, then saying it's over because she doesn't text back right away, curses her for playing games, says he's deleting her info, then bounces back whenever she texts
--Supposedly went on a date last night
--Bish smells blood

and now...we wait.

Dude Abides

Banned
--OP has random make out session with 60 year old woman
--asks what to do
--doesn't follow advice and does desperate guy stuff
--they've been playing phone tag since then
--all the while OP bounces back and forth, promising epic thread, then saying it's over because she doesn't text back right away, curses her for playing games, says he's deleting her info, then bounces back whenever she texts
--Supposedly went on a date last night
--Bish smells blood

and now...we wait.

You forgot "In response to demands for proof, posts audio of himself, and only himself, talking."

I'm actually still here guys. A lot of complications happened so we didn't go out as we planned. We're going to go see The Avengers and go out for dinner this Saturday. And for the record she's in her 40's.

And Seraphinianus weren't you just banned? You have no place to threaten someone with a ban when you just got off one.

And Seraphinianus weren't you just banned? You have no place to threaten someone with a ban when you just got off one.

yes, I was just banned. and I never said anything about you getting banned. I wasn't even one of the "yeah, ban him!" guys.

I might be a douche, but I let mod sort em out

daytona_usa-182658-2.jpeg

yes, I was just banned. and I never said anything about you getting banned. I wasn't even one of the "yeah, ban him!" guys.

I might be an douche, but I let mod sort em out

Well sorry. I'm being targeted by a lot of people for this. But I ensure you guys, this is real. I'm actually surprised this thread is still going. Thought it would be far in the back by now.

Well sorry. I'm being targeted by a lot of people for this. But I ensure you guys, this is real. I'm actually surprised this thread is still going. Thought it would be far in the back by now.

you were hoping it was. but, no... we were all expecting you to come back from last night $50 richer.

smoothj

Just thank the OP for giving you an entertaining read true or not. You guys want closure but when that happens the suspense will die and who will you to point fingers at now??

Keep it up OP and get you some mama love.

Just thank the OP for giving you an entertaining read true or not. You guys want closure but when that happens the suspense will die and who will you to point fingers at now??

Keep it up OP and get you some mama love.

if we get closure, THEN we begin writing the fan fiction

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm actually still here guys. A lot of complications happened so we didn't go out as we planned. We're going to go see The Avengers and go out for dinner this Saturday. And for the record she's in her 40's.

slap.gif

mik83kuu

Banned
I'm sure glad I got in on this thread just now. The suspense would have ruined me.

Come Saturday, it's do or die

Oh ffs 3 or 4 more days of waiting for this thread to deliver...

I will assure you guys a pic by late Saturday or Sunday. Trust me on this. She actually asked me out to dinner today and tomorrow but I work late so it wouldn't have worked out. She was really disappointed about the delay(something happened in the family) so I just told her I wasn't mad and we can just shoot for Saturday.

andycapps

I will assure you guys a pic by late Saturday or Sunday. Trust me on this. She actually asked me out to dinner today and tomorrow but I work late so it wouldn't have worked out. She was really disappointed about the delay(something happened in the family) so I just told her I wasn't mad and we can just shoot for Saturday.

Screenshot of your texts with her with names/numbers blurred out? Anything? We were promised something epic, we just want to get what we came for.

A lot of complications happened so we didn't go out as we planned.

we didn't go out as we planned.

hMeaC.gif

Clockwork

3 months from now....

"Hey guys, I don't know what's going on here but the strangest stuff keeps happening. For some reason or another we just can't seem to get together. She did say we could so something next week though. REALLY GUYS, I PROMISE!"

Either we're getting trolled or he is getting trolled.

I haven't decided yet.

3 months from now....

"Hey guys, I don't know what's going on here but the strangest stuff keeps happening. For some reason or another we just can't seem to get together. She did say we could so something next week though. REALLY GUYS, I PROMISE!"

Either we're getting trolled or he is getting trolled.

I haven't decided yet.

It's us.

mjc

This is the fattest load of shit that I've seen on GAF in a good while.

I SWEAR THE PICS ARE COMING

I say it's good for me that we get a dose of disappointment and anti-climax now anyway. Should prepare anyone who's anticipating E3.

akira28

Well, lets not become obsessed. Pics this weekend when they finally get together, or it's over, I guess. I was one of the original team boosters but at this point I could give a fuck. It's not like I'm taking her to the mountaintop. Thread does make me think I should see about that though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom