• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, GTA V Expanded and Enhanced is 4 months out and still no trailer to show just how expanded and enhanced it really is...

KAL2006

Banned
I think it will be in the next big PS5 showcase which I reckon will be in September. I also think the big reveal for the game will be VR support for PSVR2 when that releases in 2022. The game itself will have minor improvements like fast loading, 4K, 60fps.

GrayFoxPL

I'll show you something expanded and enhanced right here!

Tony Montana Smile GIF by DAVIS

Here's how the characters at least should look like.

But I guess most of the gamers will be satisfied with PS3 like character models in 4k/60.🤣😂🤦‍♂️

CamHostage

The PS4/XB1 versions launched on November 18th 2014 and the first trailer showcasing the graphical improvements came out at E3 that year, on June 10th 2014. So compared to that timeline we're a month late already.

Thing is, a timeline from 7 years ago doesn't have much bearing in today's hype system. A game could drop today with no warning and be a massive hit, if they did the surprise-blitz right. There's a new Call of Duty coming out in 3 months supposedly, and we don't even know the name of it yet, officially. Marketing is different, and we're just not going to see most products months or even years ahead of time anymore when publishers have direct access over broadcasting methods to consumers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom