• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, um, demos on the WiiU. Or, this shop is kinda f*cked...

What does the US shop look like then? I assumed they were all the same. I like the EU one. Very easy to use.

The front page on the US shop is kinda useless except for as an advertisement for what's new. The best way to navigate is to use the search function from the - button. That's how I find stuff on there, generally works well with a couple examples of random broken classifications here and there.

Effect

What the fuck

NoA, why do you not have this

what are you doing

It's NoA. We won't ever have that setup. It makes to much sense. I hope I'm wrong as that's very straight forward but I have no faith in NoA to not make using the eShop a hassle. Look at what they do with the 3DS eShop. For all the issues people had with the Wii Shop Channel at least that seemed very straight forward and to the point. What I've always wanted was a better version of that. Not what they've given us on the eShop where they can't even be bothered to separate games by the damn platforms but instead bundle everything together. Searching for a game is frustrating as well and unless you know exactly what you want be prepared to waste time searching for something that might interest you.

Top Bottom