• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another leak on Microsoft's end with the Ori sequel. That's got to really suck for them. Makes you wonder if Sony is hanging on by its fingertips at this point.

Boke1879

Another leak on Microsoft's end with the Ori sequel. That's got to really suck for them. Makes you wonder if Sony is hanging on by its fingertips at this point.

While I'm sure there will be more surprises. I wouldn't be too happy that Ori or recore's date just got leaked like that. Dead Rising 4 either.

lol, my thoughts exactly.

E3 is driving people cray cray.

Best-Tom-Haverford-GIFs.gif

Maybe Sony just have 1 or 2 big announcements ? And that's why they didn't leak.

And 1 big announcement ( Crash ? ) would be enough if we have Dead Don't Ride + GOW IV reveals gameplay + some others minor stuffs

Maybe Sony just have 1 or 2 big announcements ? And that's why they didn't leak.

And 1 big announcement ( Crash ? ) would be enough if we have Dead Don't Ride + GOW IV reveals gameplay + some others minor stuffs

Can you tell me, out of the MS leaks, what is so big that wasn't rumoured or known ?

mejin

I really doubt Sony has fewer announcements than Microsoft.

Boke1879

I highly doubt those leaks are intentional? Why leak big focus points of your conference literally less than a day before. Big leak just happened on the Xbox side.

I think DR4 console exclusive was meant to be a big announcement for them. Then Age of Empires and Battletoads were leaked by that Reddit guy going through some shit.

I'll give you the Age of Empires stuff, but those other things are not really surprising at all.

I highly doubt those leaks are intentional? Why leak big focus points of your conference literally less than a day before. Big leak just happened on the Xbox side.

of course they're not. You can go on twitter or in the ms thread to see the new slim console.

Shin-chan

I'll give you the Age of Empires stuff, but those other things are not really surprising at all.

of course they're not. You can go on twitter or in the ms thread to see the new slim console.

Sure, maybe we could've inferred them but DR4 in particular is surely a big announcement for MS.

Battletoads was just debunked by Bruce any ways.

Boke1879

As far as DR4 goes while not surprising seeing gifs of it to me just lessens the shock value. I mean we have a release date, and boxart for Recore. That's how massive the leaks are just a day before their event.

Tagavaka

Neo Member
I think Sony is going to keep some of the momentum going from last year, they know expectations will be high.

I expect them to have a surprise or two

As an aside, after many years reading these fine forums and quality posts I decided to join you all, so hello! :)

The Pope

I think Sony is going to keep some of the momentum going from last year, they know expectations will be high.

As an aside, after many years reading these fine forums and quality posts I decided to join you all, so hello! :)
I also just got accepted today. A flood of Juniors just before E3, what could happen?

I also just got accepted today. A flood of Juniors just before E3, what could happen?

Welcome. Be careful, the next few days will be dangerous.

I think Sony has a few surprises. I see them attempting to cement their domination this gen with a flurry of announcements. The lead they have in sales will only continue to grow.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Here's what my source tells me about sony:

-15 minutes of GT Sport, showing online functionality and then a narrated race
-TLG trailer with release date: May 2017
-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
-Bend announcement: Project Dead Don't Ride. Tower defense, plays like Battleborn.
-God of War IV: Trailer opens with Kratos climbing an icy mountain, is attacked by a harpy and dies. New character is Nariko.
-The Last of Us 2 is teased, called The Rest of Us
-New horse racing game from Insomniac
-10 minutes devoted to Destiny DLC and then Madden
-NEO announcement but specs are downgraded

-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
-Bend announcement: Project Dead Don't Ride. Tower defense, plays like Battleborn.
-God of War IV: Trailer opens with Kratos climbing an icy mountain, is attacked by a harpy and dies. New character is Nariko.

Maaaannnn, Nariko is such a bad ass.

-NBA 2k17 with Lebron

image.php

Shin-chan

-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
I nearly threw up

SDCowboy

-NBA 2k17 with Lebron

lol Come on Kev, breh. That's just gross.

-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
no cod? fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom