• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Guys, I just saw this image on twitter and I think it got deleted. Can someone tell my if this is fake?

Z57XHPO.png

Looks like kinda bad, whatever that is from.

SDCowboy

I guess I'm just weird as I actually enjoy some leaks. Or at least strongly hinted teases. It's part of the beautiful E3 madness, to me.

Lren

I guess I'm just weird as I actually enjoy some leaks. Or at least strongly hinted teases. It's part of the beautiful E3 madness, to me.

It's part of the fun for some, though I can see why others would rather just wait for the conference itself. Embrace the E3 madness!

Boke1879

I can take teases. But I don't want what's going on in the Xbox thread to happen here lol. I think the shock and surprise factor adds to the whole thing.

*Sees Crash screen, jumps around like a maniac only to see it's from a fan made game*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG BUUUUUULLLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom