• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Here's what my source tells me about sony:

-15 minutes of GT Sport, showing online functionality and then a narrated race
-TLG trailer with release date: May 2017
-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
-Bend announcement: Project Dead Don't Ride. Tower defense, plays like Battleborn.
-God of War IV: Trailer opens with Kratos climbing an icy mountain, is attacked by a harpy and dies. New character is Nariko.
-The Last of Us 2 is teased, called The Rest of Us
-New horse racing game from Insomniac
-10 minutes devoted to Destiny DLC and then Madden
-NEO announcement but specs are downgraded

Kev, pls.

Shin-chan

RE is the only big surprise there really, and even then it's been speculated on for a long while.

Here's hoping it's as good as 4 was because fuck me we need another game as good as that (I've all but given up wishing for a pure return to horror).

RE is the only big surprise there really, and even then it's been speculated on for a long while.

Here's hoping it's as good as 4 was because fuck me we need another game as good as that (I've all but given up wishing for a pure return to horror).

The rumor was that it would be survival horror again. I hope it true, if the VR compatible part is true it makes sense.

EA conference is in London? They aren't attending E3?

Btw, how to increase PS4 Twitch app streaming quality like on PC or it isn't possible?

ETDP came in this thread like...

giphy.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
E3's showcase on madden esports is what i'm telling you will happen with GT Sport

except everyone will have british accents

Shin-chan

The rumor was that it would be survival horror again. I hope it true, if the VR compatible part is true it makes sense.
God I hope it's not a first person Amnesia rip off. That game was awful.

I hope this isn't what the guy was referring to earlier about camera angles being a big point of discussion this week.

Okay - the one tease I want is DMC5. If anyone has any of those pls throw them my way.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
From what posted here by other people, no, Resident Evil 7 isn't PS exclusive. But it should have PSVR support.

Audioboxer

Here's what my source tells me about sony:

-15 minutes of GT Sport, showing online functionality and then a narrated race
-TLG trailer with release date: May 2017
-NBA 2k17 with Lebron
-Bend announcement: Project Dead Don't Ride. Tower defense, plays like Battleborn.
-God of War IV: Trailer opens with Kratos climbing an icy mountain, is attacked by a harpy and dies. New character is Nariko.
-The Last of Us 2 is teased, called The Rest of Us
-New horse racing game from Insomniac
-10 minutes devoted to Destiny DLC and then Madden
-NEO announcement but specs are downgraded

lol another wannabe GAF insider looking for attention

Kev this guy is calling you out on your BS. REceipts pls.

:p

Shin-chan

Not to mention there was a guy earlier teasing further Capcom PlayStation exclusives.

Edit: and Dragon himself said he'd caught wind of an exclusive.

prwxv3

Not to mention there was a guy earlier teasing further Capcom PlayStation exclusives.

Adam Boyes probably the reason for these deals (besides the hardware sales). It really helps when you have a guy that used to work with the company you are making deals with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom