• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Sumal

after seeing ETD's vague posts I'm hyped

I might not watch E3 tomorrow night but keep em coming, ETD

EUFx5e1.jpg

GeoramA

Adam Boyes probably the reason for these deals (besides the hardware sales). It really helps when you have a guy that used to work with the company you are making deals with.
Their third-party production team does an amazing job. And yeah, having a console with a huge fanbase probably helps a little.

prwxv3

Their third-party production team does an amazing job. And yeah, having a console with a huge fanbase probably helps a little.

I dony think people understand how important good relations are in making deals. Money (or hardware numbers) are super important but that alone can't get good deals all the time. Look at Kojima, he was likely getting crazy deals from all over but he looked picked Sony because of his great relationship with them.

Huh? At EA stream when showing Star Wars, Stig Asmussen the director of GOW3 talked. I didn't know he joined EA. Now I wish he did that space game for PS4.

Shin-chan

If Capcom comes to this E3 with RE7 (that looks good), Deep Down re reveal, DMC5 and an Onimusha reboot of all things ... it will be the greatest E3 ever. Fuck last year, those 4 games would be something else. And then Koei comes out with Ninja Gaiden 4 to cap the whole thing off.

Kuraudo

Banned
If Capcom comes to this E3 with RE7 (that looks good), Deep Down re reveal, DMC5 and an Onimusha reboot of all things ... it will be the greatest E3 ever. Fuck last year, those 4 games would be something else. And then Koei comes out with Ninja Gaiden 4 to cap the whole thing off.

Capcom aren't going to reveal five games at one conference. That would be more new games than they've released all generation so far.

DVCY201

RE7 being PlayStation Exclusive I find hard to believe. Barring it's origins, the series has always produced great sales for Capcom as a multiplatform. Sony would need to have a hefty cheque to convince that otherwise

Capcom is probably gonna announce RE7, Dead Rising and maybe a monster hunter and call it a day.

Expecting more would set oneself up for disappointment.

TTOOLL

People are seriously talking about topping last year?? It's just not possible and never will be, that was the perfect storm, it took years of hype to happen.

Shin-chan

Capcom aren't going to reveal five games at one conference. That would be more new games than they've released all generation so far.
Oh yeah I'm just kidding.

But they must have several larger titles in the oven at the moment. Like you said they've released fuck all this gen, and since they've adopted UE4 not all of their titles will be in Deep Down dev hell.

Audioboxer

Cmon, where's the Sony leaks? Those damn ninjas must have the announcements on lockdown.

If Neo is off the tables they need to at least announce the current ps4 is getting 4k playback in a hardware revision.

Doesn't look good for one of the biggest pushers of BR and 4k to get beat by MS in the media race.

Boke1879

Yup. EA would have been better off just having trailers at either the Sony or MS press events really.

That said Hype for Bethesda and the other conferences from here on out.

How is it possible for EA to have such great sounding/looking games but have such a terrible conference.

Maybe they just wanted to show up but didn't have enough stuff ready to show off.

They don't seem to be that interested in showing big trailers at E3 time which is weird.

But they are willing to pay Jamie Fox and Zac Efron and Jose Mourinho to show up casually and basically stand around...

So I don't understand.

DKHF

That conference was awful. The bar has been set very low. Sony will have surpassed it in the first minute of their show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom