• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

delSai

What's with the lack of love for Jak & Daxter? The true brothers of Crash.

Announce a Crash Bandicoot revival and bring back Jak & Daxter too please.

I like Jak & Daxter the most out of those Games actually, i just didn't mention the two because of Crash taking the "Naughty Dog Spot" from those 4 :D

Auctopus

1353842524282e6qun.gif

BELIEVE

Oh, that too.

Sesha

Doesn't make sense as a DMC reference, because there's no "S-tier" there, it's "S-rank".

You wouldn't get something like that until after E3 as it would hint at something. I'd think they're being careful to only post pictures with devs who are making confirmed games as so far they've posted pics of Suzuki, Suda, and Oda.

I know. I just want DMC5 to be confirmed already :(

Let's hope it's DMC instead of the original entries. Reboots are where it's at, y'all.

DMC4 - 3m
DmC - 1.7m

Not only that, but it's probably impossible, as Capcom doesn't do full outsourcing overseas for major titles anymore.

Wait are this many people out of touch with fighting games or character based competitive games? S tier is just the top ranking in a tier list.... S, a, b, c, D, etc tiers

Turkoop

Banned
I could imagine that DMC5 would be PS4 exclusive, I don't think Capcom has the budget to develop such a big AAA title. It was the same with Dead Rising 3.

BadWolf

I would imagine that DMC5 would be PS4 exclusive, I don't think Capcom has the budget for develop such a big AAA title. It was the same with Dead Rising 3.

Capcom has the budget but why pay for something when you can get someone else to do it for you?

It will sell the most on PS4 either way and Sony doesn't seem to mind PC versions.

Turkoop

Banned
Capcom has the budget but why pay for something when you can get someone else to do it for you?

It will sell the most on PS4 either way and Sony doesn't seem to mind PC versions.

Well, I dont think they have the money for it. They have to delayed SFV but didnt

Sesha

I could imagine that DMC5 would be PS4 exclusive, I don't think Capcom has the budget to develop such a big AAA title. It was the same with Dead Rising 3.

They have enough money. They're spending like $275m this year on R&D. The question is if they consider doing it on their own too big a risk.

Agram

Just watched the TLG trailer again. I'm gonna cry like a fucking baby when playing through that game. Can't wait.
Amen to that.

It also makes you quite sad knowing this is their last game at Japan Studio but I believe in Ueda and his new team at Gen Design. We need more games like this.

Jeels

Anyone remember what time of year Sony made the theater announcement last E3? We're getting pretty close to conference date I was hoping they'd put up tickets by this week. :/ Afraid it's not going to happen...

The God

So any idea what "Days Gone" is? I was thinking it could be like what happened with Entwined (announced & released at the same time) if it's a smaller game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom