• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javin98

Banned
nope, but he already said that Horizon would be delayed into 2017.
So about Agent, should we be crazy hyped, cautiously hyped or not hyped at all? :p

There's always PSX. But seriously I hope we finally get a conclusion to what's going to happen to crash.
Ugh, no. I think most of us have been waiting too long for Crash to reappear. PSX would be even worse. To be honest, I'm not even interested in a Crash revival. I'm just in on the hype just as I was for FF7R and Shenmue 3.

Turkoop

Banned
So about Agent, should we be crazy hyped, cautiously hyped or not hyped at all? :p

Ugh, no. I think most of us have been waiting too long for Crash to reappear. PSX would be even worse. To be honest, I'm not even interested in a Crash revival. I'm just in on the hype just as I was for FF7R and Shenmue 3.

there was a question which game he would like to see which had no rumours, and he replied with Agent and laughed. But I dunno if this is a tease. he also could say that Agent is dead or something. But he declined one question when he was asked about R* titles at E3. this was the only question I noticed.

DKHF

from the E3 rumour thread.

I listened to the full podcast and
GoW4 & Sony Bends game
will be there
I'm glad he didn't deny that SP are working on Spider-Man (though he didn't indicate that they were either). I'm still skeptical that they are and I hope they are but it's probably a new IP.

Javin98

Banned
there was a question which game he would like to see which had no rumours, and he replied with Agent and laughed. But I dunno if this is a tease. he also could say that Agent is dead or something. But he declined one question when he was asked about R* titles at E3. this was the only question I noticed.
I see. Cautiously hyped, it is, then. Now if only some other insiders can also weigh in on what to expect at E3. Verendus, Zoetis, where art thou? Gopher just left that poem and never returned. Shinobi remains so vague I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Also, it's good to finally hear Shinobi's voice. Always thought he sounded more like Wayne Knight. His avatar probably has something to do with this. :p

The real worry with Crash Bandicoot is that most people are expecting it now. It's going to be devastating if it doesn't show.

That's nobody else's fault but Sony's. Don't turn up to a conference in a Crash t-shirt if you've got nothing Crash related to show in the forseeable future.

To be fair they probably decided to put him in UC4 years ago.

The bigger troll is the T-shirt at E3 last year.
Don't forget this:

crash-bandicoot-easter-egg.jpg

Javin98

Banned
All hopes and dreams of crash returning to Sony can go in the bin.
Nah, man. It can also be interpreted this way:

Symbolically, the trash can represents how low Crash has fallen since his glorious PS1 days. He fell to the depths and is stuck in Hell (Activision). However, Sony returns and saves Crash from his pitiful fate. The arrow represents the ascension of Crash to his glory days again. He rises to Heaven (Sony) and is beloved by fans again.

I have no idea what I just typed.

No, I'm not drunk. Just want to get a hype train going. :p

Nah, man. It can also be interpreted this way:

Symbolically, the trash can represents how low Crash has fallen since his glorious PS1 days. He fell to the depths and is stuck in Hell (Activision). However, Sony returns and saves Crash from his pitiful fate. The arrow represents the ascension of Crash to his glory days again. He rises to Heaven (Sony) and is beloved by fans again.

I have no idea what I just typed.

No, I'm not drunk. Just want to get a hype train going. :p
Lol did you see my gif I posted a few pages back?

sora87

I watched last years conference again last night, Sony have either gotta be really happy right now or really scared. Adam Boyes coming out this year will have everyone on edge. They've either got something that not matches last year but at least is a huge surprise... or they don't have anything near that.

Javin98

Banned
No need. You'll hear it soon.
Sad, but I guess it's to be expected this generation. I hope we will at least get a surprise announcement of a game that releases this Fall. Also, I'm not sure if you saw my post, but I'm a tad disappointed you don't sound like Wayne Knight. :p

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Fixed

Sony never owned it

Also (not singling you out Gribble, but) I'm amazed that so many people are aware of the Crash teases, but not that Crash was never owned by Sony at any point

I never really followed games back then in the way I do now, largely because I had a life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom