• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capcom exclusive at MS? When will this stop? These games don't sell on Xbox?

Unless it's DR4 which I guess is pretty much associated with the brand now. Hope that's a rumor that proves up to be nothing like last year. Japanese titles are the main reason I have a ps4, even in front of Sonys WWS stuff.

Sad, but I guess it's to be expected this generation. I hope we will at least get a surprise announcement of a game that releases this Fall. Also, I'm not sure if you saw my post, but I'm a tad disappointed you don't sound like Wayne Knight. :p

I look on the bright side .
Horizon delay means more time for the NEO version .

Unless it's DR4 which I guess is pretty much associated with the brand now. Hope that's a rumor that proves up to be nothing like last year. Japanese titles are the main reason I have a ps4, even in front of Sonys WWS stuff.

Don't see why you would worry about that .
Every title that comes out from Japan going to be on PS4 unless someone pays for it .

blacklotus

TBH, i'm pretty sure Sony is going to "destroy" E3 again. What they did last year was crazy awesome for gamers and i don't think they will pass the chance to do it again.

Especially after releasing 30m of TLG 2 weeks before E3 and discarding the new material for E3...

... and now i' have to go watch reaction videos from last year.

it's pretty likely that it is, in fact dead rising 4

besides capcom is too risk adverse to actually greenlit games

viHuGi

Banned
Crash Bandicoot reboot would be nuts and steal the show for sure!
Last of Us 2 would drive people crazy aswell.
Horizon: Zero Dawn release date, just confirm what we already know.
God of War announced with gameplay, pretty sure it needs to be there, American Studio has to be at e3.
Sony Bend will likely make a big splash.
Agent would steal the show if showed, have my doubts but with Ps4 strong sales R* must be very confident they can bring a exclusive and still sell 10/15m LT on the Console.
Last Guardian release date should happen for sure.
Sucker Punch most likely absent.
GT Sport most lkely absent aswell.
Persona V likely announced for NA.
Shemnue 3 likely there.
Red Dead Redemption 2 likely there or at Microsoft press.
Gravity Rush 2 release date possibly but dont count on it, likely TGS.
Deep Down dont count on it.
Resident Evil 7 likely announced there if Dead Rising 4 is Xbox One exlusive, sony must want some kind of DLC on RE7.
Dreams release date maybe

Evilisk

I never really followed games back then in the way I do now, largely because I had a life :(

I don't/didn't really follow the games either (I only really played the PS2 ones and Crash Bash because we owned them, but I didn't really care for the series that much)

I mentioned it simply because "but why did Sony sell Crash" comments have been brought up a lot recently on GAF, probably because of the teases. (Though I honestly started hearing them since PlayStation All Stars happened and the topic just keeps getting brought up)

SDCowboy

Just kind of an annoyance, but folks need to stop calling the next Red Dead, RDR2. It would be the third RDR game, not the second.

Um, no. Getting a game that was prominently used to promote competitor's "greatest line-up of all time" a year later is not a thing to brag about. Selling that game is purely Square Enix's problem at this point.

I agree with this. I can't see RotTR showing up at the Sony conference at all.

Just kind of an annoyance, but folks need to stop calling the next Red Dead, RDR2. It would be the third RDR game, not the second.

But what if it's called Red Dead Redemption 2?!

silva1991

Fuck Horizon I just want Gravity Rush 2 this year, but it's not going to happen.

You know, the only way to stop me from being mad after the inevitable delay announcement is a confirmation of GR2 2016 release later this year

TLG
Persona 5
GR2
GT:Sport

are more than enough exclusives for the second half of the year.

I think we will see Crash this year as an exclusive to PS4, except in the new Skylanders game. That might be the best that Activision might be willing to do with him.

Guymelef

It's DR4.

I think we will see Crash this year as an exclusive to PS4, except in the new Skylanders game. That might be the best that Activision might be willing to do with him.

Activision reps have gone on record saying Crash 'doesn't fit' in the Skylanders universe and won't likely be added.

Boke1879

It's most likely DR4 and MS are funding it. I can't see it being RE or even DMC.

Tks for the replies fellas...Only one week to go...

Dreams 2.0 or not, I can't say I'm super excited. Ps4 is already more fun for me than my PS3 was, great games keep coming in, and I already have a nice back log of quality titles to play. E3 is just icing on the cake, I'm still perfectly satisfied with what Sony and third parties have already announced for the platform.

delSai

It's most likely DR4 and MS are funding it. I can't see it being RE or even DMC.

Yeah no way in hell a main Resident Evil is an exclusive. And DMC? I dunno, i guess i can see 'em funding that but since Dead Rising was already exclusive with the third game there's no reason to not expect DR4.

Boke1879

If there is an exclusive Capcom game for MS, there is no way in hell it would be Resident Evil 7, IMO. That would make zeros sense on multiple levels.

Especially with them releasing all the games for both platforms. It would just be counter productive.

FelipeMGM

I must say even if DR4 is exclusive I'll be a little shocked. Phil said they would not do this anymore, but my guess is this was prob funded couple years ago

Javin98

Banned
I look on the bright side .
Horizon delay means more time for the NEO version .
Well, unless there's some irresistible trade in deal, I won't be getting the Neo until holiday next year at the earliest, I think. So this isn't really a bright side for me. :p

I really hope we get a surprise announcement of a game that releases this Fall like Fallout 4 last year.

Don't really care if a game is multiplat .
This goes for Crash , Agent etc etc once we get to play it .
Thinking about how GOW4 going to look has me hype .
Norse mythology with SSM gfx = OMFG

Dragun619

Guys, what if Agent turns out to be multiplat?

If it's real than I'd be surprised if it isn't.

Rockstar is just too big to do exclusives nowadays. And no one would pay the ridiculous price tag, just to keep it off the other platforms. In Sony's case, They probably be more than happy with just exclusive marketing deals instead.

But what if it's called Red Dead Redemption 2?!

The evil part of me ( the one that is annoyed that so many people ignore Revolver as the 1st Red Dead ) hope that R* comes out and very specifically calls it the 3rd Red Dead, acknowledges Revolver in the lineage and announces it with a new title with no number (Red Dead Revengeance or whatever) so that I can stop seeing the words "RDR2"

SDCowboy

Just as an aside, this is the last conference where I'm riding the hope train for a new Crash. If it's not there on Monday night, I'm moving on. I don't care how much in-your-face teasing continues to surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom