• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
LET'S GO!

15523.gif

15522.gif

15521.gif

15520.gif

salromano

You sir just made my day. Never seen this. Anyone wanna gif this small part?

I mean of course there will be night and rain in the game but i hope it's dynamic. Also the lighting looks great.

I hope this is just one stage of rain and it can go even heavier and then people use umbrellas on the streets etc.

So hype to see this game at E3.

ghC23UQ.gif

Tonky

Damn, who would've thought a Spider-Man game would be everyone's most anticipated game for E3. Insomniac better be coming with fire

Hexa

Sony trademarked the The Sentinel a while ago but never used it. If they trademarked the game that long ago but never used it, it's probably for either a pretty big game or a game that was cancelled behind the scenes. I wonder if we'll see it at E3 this year.

Tonky

Sony trademarked the The Sentinel a while ago but never used it. If they trademarked the game that long ago but never used it, it's probably for either a pretty big game or a game that was cancelled behind the scenes. I wonder if we'll see it at E3 this year.
I have no evidence for this but I'm 100% sure that it's SP's new IP. Just a feeling.

Bandit1

One of gaf's insiders was talking on a Discord server that unless it gets announced as being delayed before E3, RDR2 Will show up at Sony's show including bundle announcements. I guess Sony locked up the Rockstar deal in 2013 when RDR2 began development.

Got a link to where they were talking about this? It's kind of frustrating how tight-lipped Rockstar has been since the reveal.

Hexa

I have no evidence for this but I'm 100% sure that it's SP's new IP. Just a feeling.

I agree completely though I have no idea why. For some reason I thought there was clear evidence of that, and I actually wrote that post in response to digoutyoursoul's post above, but when I looked there wasn't any proof so I rewrote it. :p

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
My brain refuses to believe that is actual Spider-Man gameplay. It looks so damn good!

Especially this part blew me away:

15521.gif

Can you believe this is actual gameplay footage? well according to Insomniac it really is.

2017-05-0801_29_31-in6qbjt.png

and that wasn't even on PS4 Pro.

Now what will the game look like a year later? hhnnnnggg

Days Gone got trademarked way before E3 last year I think. Sony filed 3 trademarks just before E3 and I know Death Stranding was one of them. I think Farpoint was another. Can't remember the last one.

^ Seriously, an Insomniac developed Spider-Man game was something I never knew I needed in my life until they dropped that teaser. Working on saving up for a PS4 so take however long you need to do your thing, guys and gals. That said, a new trailer at E3 would be lovely.

Especially this part blew me away:

15521.gif

Can you believe this is actual gameplay footage? well according to Insomniac it really is.

2017-05-0801_29_31-in6qbjt.png

and that wasn't even on PS4 Pro.

Now what will the game look like a year later? hhnnnnggg

Damnnnn, you go Insomniac! This on the PS4 Pro is how I'll die; I love Spider-Man

Do we know who's voicing Peter? It'd ideally be Josh Keaton imo, but I just realized I have no idea who it is. Can't exactly watch the trailer and listen right now either.

Joystick

This is the message we need!!

https://youtu.be/-pRUiCdvQ_M

That was commissioned 4 years ago by GameTrailers (R.I.P.) to celebrate the PS3. I miss Kevin.

It's interesting to note that earlier versions of several games that are being discussed in this thread are featured in the video.

Simo

Got a link to where they were talking about this? It's kind of frustrating how tight-lipped Rockstar has been since the reveal.

Sadly not. When I posted about it before in the other E3 thread, the mod of the Discord server deleted the comments at the request of the GAF insider. Sn4ke_911 should be able to vouch for it as he asked about it too and I linked him to a thread with screengrabs.

I don't really know the insider's track record and not wanting the info on GAF could be a red flag given if they acknowledged it they would likely have to get vetted by the mods. It's also worth noting that a couple of supposed insiders said last year RDR2 was being revealed at Sony's conference and that press had seen the game which obviously didn't happen and Jason at Kotaku debunked the "press seeing" it part, so I'm taking everything with a grain of salt unless shinobi or Jason mention it.

Tonky

Any chance they'll screen their conference in theaters again? I missed out the past two years but would love to see that Bloodborne 2 reveal on the big screen.

Hexa

One of the 4 Sony trademarks we still don't know what games they belong to

Edit: So people don't ask...V / Sleepwalker / Gnomaggedon / The Sentinel

You know what would be amazing. If Gnomageddon was Sucker Punch. Trippy and weird AAA game. Haven't seen those in a while. Probably by a small studio though. V and Sleepwalker could go either way in being by a big studio or small studio. The Sentinel just sounds AAA to me though.

Another title to add to the list of unannounced games by Sony that we have titles for, there's "That's You", that's apparently a action/platforming game from Japan.

FelipeMGM

One of the 4 Sony trademarks we still don't know what games they belong to

Edit: So people don't ask...V / Sleepwalker / Gnomaggedon / The Sentinel

We are not 100% sure V and Sleepwalker are Sony trademarks yet though, they were not the ones who registered

You know what would be amazing. If Gnomageddon was Sucker Punch. Trippy and weird AAA game. Haven't seen those in a while. Probably by a small studio though. V and Sleepwalker could go either way in being by a big studio or small studio. The Sentinel just sounds AAA to me though.

Another title to add to the list of unannounced games by Sony that we have titles for, there's "That's You", that's apparently a action/platforming game from Japan

Its actually most likely a quiz/party game developed by Wish Studios (UK)

Hawk269

Someone mentioned something about it being set in space. Not sure if that was tales from their ass or what but it's possible

I am hoping it is something new and not another of the same thing. The last game I did not like, but it was mainly because I thought Deslin was a douche bag and the character annoyed the hell out of me. SP are extremely talented and the technical wizardly they pulled off as an early PS4 game was remarkable.

Cardon

Another title to add to the list of unannounced games by Sony that we have titles for, there's "That's You", that's apparently a action/platforming game from Japan.

Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out what to say about That's You without getting in trouble. Let's just say to extremely temper your expectations about that in every possible way.

The Spiderman footage looks great. It makes me want a X-Men game even more, but that won't happen any time soon...

I want a new trailer for FFVIIR and the reveal of REmake2.

cheesekao

Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out what to say about That's You without getting in trouble. Let's just say to extremely temper your expectations about that in every possible way.
The name itself is a dead giveaway that it's not gonna be a big title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom