• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I really like this one, done by someone at the GTA forums.

4qtjtAh.jpg
It's too thin to be practical but I like it.

DBT85

4qtjtAh.jpg

If the PS4 had that much light coming out of it I sure as hell better be able to disable it.

Is that the final design of the pseye, or is that some currently available incarnation?

That is the Sony published design of the PS4 Eye yes. It like the DS4 is subject to modification (we pray for the Vita D-Pad) but it'll likely remain like that.

The tentative measurements for the PS4 Eye are 186mm x 27mm x 27mm. So about an inch square and just over 7" long.

panty

I hope not.

In the end I don't REALLY care, I'm not looking at it. But buying shiny things that LOOK nice is nice.

I do like this one though

OLWRT3i.jpg

I hate that glowing PS4 text..

i9RbIZY8hwAea.png

I suck at this but I played with it a bit. Wouldn't mind having a glowing blue light going round the console IF it can be switched off.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Have you guys had any friends who are fans of the Wii U/Xbone start asking you questions about the PS4 like how is it different compared to those platforms? Just had that happen to me on Facebook. It begins. :3

DBT85

I hate that glowing PS4 text..

i9RbIZY8hwAea.png

I suck at this but I played with it a bit. Wouldn't mind having a glowing blue light going round the console IF it can be switched off.

That'll do. As you said, that light would need to be able to be disabled.

Have you guys had any friends who are fans of the Wii U/Xbone start asking you questions about the PS4 like how is it different compared to those platforms? Just had that happen to me on Facebook. It begins. :3

I don't know a single person that plays games (about 10 people) that has expressed any interest in the Wii U at all. The only people I know that own one are my Mother in Law and my wife, neither of which use it.

As for the XBONE, the few people I know that have talked about it have all just said "what's this shit about used games". As for the PS4, they know it is coming but I think they are expecting another £425 debacle so are assuming thy'll not get one near launch.

I wouldn't mind DC Universe either >_>

Boss, we are now forever friends. I love DCUO

I haven't had a chance to play it myself (because my HDD is too full ;_;) but from the videos I've seen I really want to play it, so I hope there's a PS4 version.

I've been playing it since day 1. It is a lot of fun. I don't get to play as much as I did before. Seeing it on PS4 would be great. Hopefully that can be done and not lose the ability to play with PS3 people.

I think it will be. Bungie's got a ton of experience at this point. They know how to sell a game (and a console) with a live demo.

Yeah I expect the basic gameplay to be awesome. But the things I'm a little wary of are how well they're going to do the 'always online but not MMO' thing. I'm grateful its not an MMO, but I really want to see what it actually is at its core, and how the online interaction is. Also I hope the graphics are impressive, because all the concept art has been extremely awesome and I would want that well represented in-game.

Boss, we are now forever friends. I love DCUO

I haven't had a chance to play it myself actually (because my HDD is too full ;_;) but from the videos I've seen I really want to play it, so I hope there's a PS4 version.

i-Lo

Destiny is shaping up to be an interesting experiment that I hope adds up to being more that team based PvE skirmishes.

What kind of crazy world do we live in where Bungie is hyping the PlayStation E3 Conference more then Sony? I hope Sony releases videos over the week to get us hyped like they did for the PlayStation Meeting.

bungie will have something good. I can feel it 8)

Like a vita game that ties into Destiny and allows me to build my character on the go? Yes, Bungie. Do this!!!

well, if thats great for you, that too :)

I expect a great game out of them. I really do.

As do I. Destiny could really become a great title that redefines/creates a genre of its own. Hopefully what I imagine this game will be is equaled or surpassed.

emacs

this is probably a non issue but has Sony ever released a game console where the primary exhaust vent is on the top (assuming the console is oriented so Blu-rays are inserted horizontally) ? a top vent would imply, at least partially, passive cooling and wouldn't fit the aesthetic of past PlayStations designs available at launch.

Menaged

Get hype!

Sony will market the shit out of Destiny, in hopes of PS4 being the #1 platform for it, in the same way that Xbox 360 has been the #1 platform for Call of Duty.

I think it'll be the game they open with.

While Activision sits back and enjoy :)

Link? I'm curious to see what they've said.

*Well Sony asked for their input on Dual Shock 4, they tightened it up a bit.
*I guess Sony thinks highly of them and asked Activision if they could promote the game (initally the game Xbox eclusive according to court documents)
*They said PS4 is a great piece of kit

Verendus

Banned
How would people react to another Sony mascot brawler in the future?

Not one similar to PlayStation All-Stars, but more 3D oriented in the battle system, and with more focus on it being a party game rather than just a Playstation character showcase? So, for example, you have characters appearing which are popular but not necessarily Playstation legacy characters.

How would people react to another Sony mascot brawler in the future?

Not one similar to PlayStation All-Stars, but more 3D oriented in the battle system, and with more focus on it being a party game rather than just a Playstation character showcase? So, for example, you have characters appearing which are popular but not necessarily Playstation legacy characters.

Yes please, although it does depend on what type of battle system it is.

gfunkera

Banned
Is it true Spike is not going to air Sony's conference and only MS and EA's?

If so, please tell me it will air on another channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom