• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Hackers: We won't release any more info now that Sony has scrapped THE INTERVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemüsepizza;144077515 said:
What a bunch of fucking idiots. $100 000 for a $40 000 000 film is "a generous offer"? I'm sick of these attention seeking loonies. They need to be hunted down. All of them. And put in jail.

110% agree!

The Internet is a lawless mud pool.
Time to change some things.
I'm sick of this.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Wait is that Anonymous putting a toe into this telling them to release it or is GoP supposed to be Anonymous now?

Whatever is happening, I just want to say, this feels like the future. 2000-2013 kind just felt like the old 20th century, but now things are getting fucking sci-fi strange.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Whatever is happening, I just want to say, this feels like the future. 2000-2013 kind just felt like the old 20th century, but now things are getting fucking sci-fi strange.

I definitely agree. I think as soon as iPad/screen culture took over we are now in science fiction.

Anonymous should be attacking GoP -- they're making anonymous look bad IMO. Hacker wars, they have begun.

Anonymous want to anonymously release a movie that will no doubt cause trouble for Sony from the original hackers while Anonymous will avoid any trouble, plus they are offering $100,000 for this $45 million movie.

Why are Sony not jumping at this amazing offer?

This gif gets more true everytime they try to look scary
76vYbOe.gif

faridmon

Eh well, Sony gotta do what it has to do. Protect itself from those hackers even though no one in the US decided to help them maintain their secrets.

Hope thats that and I hope those workers under that company remain protected.

Release the fucking movie Sony! I don't give a shit what kind of skeletons you still have stashed in your closet. Whatever it is its not worth giving North Korea free reign over everything you do.

What we would like to say is that by not releasing "The Interview", you are denying us the privilege of the Freedom Of Information Act (1966).

I'm usually on the side of Anonymous when it comes to these sort of things but...that's...not how the Freedom of Information Act works unless The Interview was filmed and produced by the government.

Hexa

I'm usually on the side of Anonymous when it comes to these sort of things but...that's...not how the Freedom of Information Act works unless The Interview was filmed and produced by the government.

Random tangent: When I was in my teens I was totally into Anonymous. Then I realized that its just a giant clump of idiots that may claim to be for a good cause but really have no idea what they're doing and just fuck stuff up. There may be some good people in there, but overall the term is stupid as its doesn't really stand for anything. When everyone can claim to be representatives of a group, then a whole bunch of dumb people that have no idea what the actual goal is will do so, and the group will become shit. Kind of like GamerGate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom