• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony launches new rewards system in the US for customer loyalty

Iacobellis

Sorry for the bump, but could someone help me out here? I bought BF4 Premium (PS3/PS4) today and did't receive any points for my purchase. I purchased the content via the SEN web store.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Up to 5 days according to the fine print I read.

Why you would schedule this SQL job to run every 5 days is beyond me.

mujun

So let me get this straight, I need to buy $1000 worth of stuff on SEN to get $10 for free?

That is pretty pathetic.

Vodh

So let me get this straight, I need to buy $1000 worth of stuff on SEN to get $10 for free?

That is pretty pathetic.

Yeah, this only really works with the Playstation credit card thing - then it's $10 free for every $100 spent and that's actually pretty OK for a running promotion like this.

Sakujou

Banned
wow, how is sony able to pull off something like this in their current state?
also why is ms not doing something like this???

their reward system ist the most atrocious shit i have ever seen.

they can go fuck themselves with this shit. 25cent for your birthday. and best shit is when 8 year old xbla games do still cost 800ms points or 10 dollars.

as much as i loved the 360 before the ps3, sony is doing so much right now at the moment. how is ms able to keep up!?!

mujun

wow, how is sony able to pull off something like this in their current state?
also why is ms not doing something like this???

their reward system ist the most atrocious shit i have ever seen.

they can go fuck themselves with this shit. 25cent for your birthday. and best shit is when 8 year old xbla games do still cost 800ms points or 10 dollars.

as much as i loved the 360 before the ps3, sony is doing so much right now at the moment. how is ms able to keep up!?!

Yeah, this is great! I only need to spend $5999 to get one game!

Just signed up as they were pimping it on the retro sale section with 3x point bonus. If I had realised it was only a point per dollar (3 times with the retro sale), and a $10 psn card was 1000 points I would never have bothered.

Anyone happy they signed up?

Edit. Seems to be geared towards buying stuff through their links ie footlocker is 7 points per dollar etc.

Just signed up as they were pimping it on the retro sale section with 3x point bonus. If I had realised it was only a point per dollar (3 times with the retro sale), and a $10 psn card was 1000 points I would never have bothered.

Anyone happy they signed up?

Edit. Seems to be geared towards buying stuff through their links ie footlocker is 7 points per dollar etc.
I've gotten one $10 code since I started, and I'm about due for another $10 code. I can't complain too much about a little free credit.

Top Bottom