• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice: Famitsu review details

Really the only interesting prospect the Vita has IMO, but I'm not sure it'd be worth buying a Vita for. My gut tells me this is just a cynical Souls cash-in. Will wait for the reviews.

If this was a Souls cash-in why didn't they just call it Demon's Souls 2? Sony owns the IP.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I know nothing about this game. Is there a video preview or something that could get me up to speed?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account

Was hoping to avoid the 20 minutes I just spent of watching random videos to find what I was looking for...

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/07/ign-live-soul-sacrifice-demo-e3-2012

This video does a fair job of describing the game for anyone also wondering.

Edit: Awesome thanks.
Where can I get more details about the multiplayer? Also, is there a solid date for US release?
EDIT: Nevermind, this video is pretty solid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urtC4weI9G8

I'm going to get a VITA... as soon as the price drops. I also intend to sell my 3DS. Anyone know what it can go for? Standard, blue. I have Mario Kart, and OoT if that matters

Id sell to Gamestop, but they'd just rip me off

ijed

Oh wow forgot this was coming out in Japan. Will have to put p4g on the back burner. Time to ¥ up my account. Plan was to get Japan version on digital then buy AU physical version

Qvoth

anybody knows yet if i buy the english version can i connect with the japanese players or something? connection wise i should be getting better speed with the japanese since i live in south east asia

cyborg009

Banned
god, its so embarrassing that Sony doesn't have an HDMI out on the Vita. Seriously. Its even worse during conference presentations with cameraman over the shoulders. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea

Only dev kits have HDMI like we saw Killzone:Mercenarybeing play on a TV. Kind of weird that they did over shoulder during E3..

Zoe

god, its so embarrassing that Sony doesn't have an HDMI out on the Vita. Seriously. Its even worse during conference presentations with cameraman over the shoulders. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea
Gotta give people a reason to double dip.

Gotta give people a reason to double dip.

It's actually hurting them because some sites (Giantbomb) won't even cover Vita software because there is no way to properly capture the footage. I think that's a completely stupid thing to do but hopefully Sony can fix this issue.

Zoe

It's actually hurting them because some sites (Giantbomb) won't even cover Vita software because there is no way to properly capture the footage. I think that's a completely stupid thing to do but hopefully Sony can fix this issue.
They need press kits then, not a retail feature. As mentioned above, the function is there in the dev kits.

abic

Banned
They need press kits then, not a retail feature. As mentioned above, the function is there in the dev kits.

Very silly and short sighted ultimately by Sony. With their entire thing about PS4 and in-OS recording they need to do the same with the PSVita and allow people to get PSVita media/screenshots/video out as widely as possible as easily as possible.

They need to deliver an upgrade to Vita with a similar video recording function to PS4.

Top Bottom