• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Jam 2 is coming (Update: LeBron says it ain't so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby_fox

Banned
I've thought for a few years this was going to happen. 90s nostalgia is high.

Hoping that the Monstars return wanting and expecting a rematch but claim they want to do it fair and square. Bugs agrees and goes to find MJ asking him to come play again. MJ says he's actually retired now forreal, like not even playing baseball, because he's too old to play. He takes Bugs in disguise to a professional game where Lebron is playing.

Bugs decides to ask Lebron to join the team, and MJ says he's on his own if he wants Lebron. Repeat of the first movie plot, but by the end of the game Lebron and a bunch of the team gets hurt and can't play. In walks MJ with a bunch of older players and finishes the game for them winning it.

...it sadly will not be this good.

rando14

spacejam.gif

LETS DO IT

jman2050

Who's powers do they steal?

CP3
Harden or Wade (just cause Kobe is up there)
Durant
Griffin
Howard

Durant figures out what's happening and stops his powers from getting stolen.

In a shocking twist, he decides to play for the Monstars anyway cause of years of playing second banana to Lebron.

Woah first I'm hearing about the Lego movie sequel. I'm going to take a wild guess and Lord and Miller aren't going to be involved in that, sigh.

I foresee this movie in development hell, but oh well at least there's a chance for another Looney Tunes movie. I have a feeling that I'm one of the few that actually liked Back in Action

C-Drive

I've thought for a few years this was going to happen. 90s nostalgia is high.

Hoping that the Monstars return wanting and expecting a rematch but claim they want to do it fair and square. Bugs agrees and goes to find MJ asking him to come play again. MJ says he's actually retired now forreal, like not even playing baseball, because he's too old to play. He takes Bugs in disguise to a professional game where Lebron is playing.

Bugs decides to ask Lebron to join the team, and MJ says he's on his own if he wants Lebron. Repeat of the first movie plot, but by the end of the game Lebron and a bunch of the team gets hurt and can't play. In walks MJ with a bunch of older players and finishes the game for them winning it.

...it sadly will not be this good.

Sadly it will not.

Even with my extremely limited knowledge of basketball, I knew it was gonna star Lebron James before coming into this thread.

Wasn't this movie rumored a few months ago?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
They will probably fuck this up in a million different ways, but I have wanted forever for this movie!

DMczaf

How about a sequel where the Aliens to back in time to 1991, team up with Magic and cure him of the AIDS that Jordan gave him and destroy the Bulls in the finals rewriting NBA history for the better?

How about you watch a 2014 Lakers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom